Chapter 7

Camila's POV

I haven't talked to Dinah in a while since the accident so today I'm going to visit her she'll be home in 5 days so I might as well go visit today since I have so time on my hands to go. I'm going to bring Dinah some food because I know that hospital food is just nasty and I'm going to drop her homework off at her house I hope Lauren and Kehlani are at the house if not I'll just put it in her mailbox. I'm heading to her house now to give Kehlani Dinah's homework assignments for school. After I dropped off her schoolwork at her house I got into my car and drove to Jack in the Box to buy her some lunch and when I left Jack in the Box I drove straight to the hospital to see her as soon as I walk into her room I saw her eyes light up when she saw me.

Dinah's POV

I've been in the hospital for too long now I want to go home but after 5 days I'll be going back home and got a lot of schoolwork to do when I get home because I messed days of school but it's all good because I'm in 12th grade so I'll be graduating school and then I'm going to be playing girls football after I graduate I'm happy to graduate I have 27 more days until then. As I'm lying down I hear a knock on the door I yelled come in the door Swung open and revealed a little Latian girl holding Jack in the Box I was happy to see Camila standing in the doorway with some better food because I'm hungry I asked Camila to call Ally so she can chill with us too.

Ally's POV

Camila called me and asked if I wanted to hang out with her and Dinah I told her I'll be there in 2 minutes after I hung up I went upstairs into my closet and grabbed some items out of there to take with me when I go see Camila and Dinah at the hospital I know we weren't going to be they long because we have school the next day and I have cheer practice with Normani and the rest of the cheerleaders but I have to be at school early tomorrow morning because we are practicing in the morning and after school.

I go downstairs to the front door to grab my car keys and put my shoes on when I walk out the door I wave to my next door neighbor Kylie and my other neighbor Tori. Hi Kylie how are you I say she says good are you on your way to see Dinah if so tell her I said hello Kylie said I will I'll see you later on have a great day bye. On my way to the hospital, Camila called and asked if I was still coming to see them, I told her I'm on my way now as I finish with what I was saying I walked inside the elevator and went to the 3rd - floor and walled into Dinah's room we played with the puzzle I brought it was kinda funny watching Camila and Dinah trying to put the puzzle together we also took lots of photos to end the day together I had fun with you girls maybe when you get out of the hospital Dinah we can have a sleepover and I'll invite Normani over too. I walk out of the hospital heading home so I can wake up for school tomorrow.