Intro

"Okay, today's video is done." Alex announced to her squad. Charli sighed in relief. Lately, she had been very tired, and a bit sick of the squad. She left the squad call, and got up from her gaming chair. She sprawled across her bed, and heard a notification from her computer. She got up, and checked. Alex had messaged her, telling Charli that they were having a sleepover at her place. Charli rubbed her eyes, she was very tired. A sleepover with the squad wasn't what she wanted right now, but she couldn't say no to Alex.

"Alright, I'll be over there in 10."

Charli gathered up clothes, her sleeping bag, and stuff she would need for the sleepover. She walked the 5 minutes over to Alex's place. 

Charli hesitated before knocking. A part of her wanted to turn around and walk back. Fall asleep in the hammock in her backyard. Alex answered, and once she saw Charli, she smiled. "Hey guys-" Alex yelled behind her, "Charli's here!" Alex walked back to her living room, where the rest of the squad was playing Nintendo Switch. Charli stepped inside, placing her bag near the door. She walked into the living room. She watched as the squad kept playing. Nobody noticed her, or asked if she wanted to play, they just continued playing. Charli sat down and looked at alex's fuzzy pink rug. *Its so soft,* Charli thought to herself. "Hey Charli," said a voice from behind her. Charli's eyes bolted up, and she saw Light with a worried expression on his face. "Oh, hey." She answered. Nobody seemed to notice them. Light, Charli and Alex were the only ones not playing the game. Though, Alex seemed to be yelling, and cheering them on. Charli and Light just stared at the ground, before Luca approached the two and sat down on the other side of Charli. Charli was friends with everyone in the squad, but she was the closest with Luca. She felt she could be who she really was around him. "Hey Luca!" Charli smiled and was relived to see Luca. "Hey Charli, how are you?" Luca asked her. "I'm fine. A bit tired I must admit, also a bit stressed."                                                                                                                                                                                 "I understand." said Luca. Light frowned.He was always trying to talk to Charli, and he thought that Luca only got in the way. Light just started at Charli, waiting for her to turn back to him. After a couple of minutes of Charli and Luca laughing, Light had gotten really mad. Right as he was about to say something, he was interrupted by Alex. 

"Okay, two people on the couch, two people in each bed, and if you brought a sleeping bag, then you get to be alone in a room with someone."

Charli's eyes shot to Luca, and Light looked at Charli, only to be disappointed. "We should totally be partners!" Charli told Luca. Levi walks over and looks at Luca."Hey Luca, Alex told us since were brothers ,we should share a bed." Luca looks a bit disappointed, but turns to Charli. "Sorry, but i'll see you tomorrow!"    "Alright, see you tomorrow!" Charli waves, as Luca stands up and walks away with Levi. "Hey um Charli, if you wanted, we could be partners?" Light shrugges, blushing a little. Charli turns to him and smiles. "Yeah that would be great." She stands up and grabs her sleeping bag, Light does the same and they walk into an empty room. It's one of Alex's many guest rooms. Charli and Light set up their sleeping bags, right next to each other. Light takes off his sweater and puts it next to his sleeping bag. Charli walks out of the room and sees Zach and Jade arguing about who is partners with Alex, and who is alone. Charli grabs her bag and takes out her pajamas, a oversized orange t-shirt, and matching orange shorts. She goes to a bathroom and changes. When she gets out, nobody is in the living room and the Lights are shut off.   When she comes back she sees Light laying in his sleeping back, fast asleep. She snuggles into hers, and it doesn't take long before she drifts off to sleep.