Dragon in the woods

(IDK why I just have a huge kink for oviposition or eggpreg)

~

Katsuki Bakugou, a well-known barbarian who lived deep in the forest. He lived with the forest villagers; no one in the town outside of the woodland had even seen them. Whoever tried to enter the forbidden village would never be seen again. Of course, to anyone in the town, it sounded like a myth but either way no one dared to enter the array of trees.

Except for the one and only Kirishima Eijirou.

Kirishima was a clever man. Well, not necessarily a man more of a dragon. The poor guy had gotten rejected by every female in the town. No big reason, well actually big. The man's dick was too large, so whenever he finally tried to mate one of the duchesses as soon as an egg was finally about to pass through she tapped out and left.

So this leads Eijirou to where he is now, in the middle of a forest trying to get to the next town over. Of course, being completely oblivious to the dangers of walking in a forest in the middle of the night alone.

I'm literally half-dragon. I doubt anyone is going to approach me...

Yeah, luck was not with Kirishima today. An arrow had cut through his right shoulder lightly grazing it.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing on my land!" A deep voice demands from the shadows.

"I don't mean any harm! I am here to rest, I have been traveling all day and I'm exhausted..." The red-headed dragon hybrid defends. He can hear the voice grumble and shuffle around in the bushes.

"Come with me, I will give you shelter throughout the night." The man jumps out of the dark bramble. EIjirous eyes adjust to the darkness and see the man finally.

The ash-blonde is well built, not too bulky but fit, masculine but feminine, handsome but so beautiful. Oh... But, his eyes. His eyes are the cherry on top, the irises a sensual carmine red that you could gaze into. If you look hard enough you can see the gold streaks in the iris.

"Are you an upcoming little adventurer?" The unnamed beauty of a human questions with a smirk. Eijirou puts his hands on the ground and slowly pushes himself off, along with all of his other baggage.

"Of course I am bro!" He tries to put his arm around the man's shoulder but is immediately shrugged off.

"What is this 'bro' you speak of? Are you talking about a brothel? Also, putting an arm around another? Is that a townsperson thing?" The blonde questions, face showing a twinge of disgust. Katsuki fastens his pace so he can at least keep a little distance between the two. Kirishima of course doesn't get the message and fastens to try and catch up with the other,

"No, No it doesn't mean brothel! I meant like 'bro' you know? Uhm, like a brother." Kirishima says red-faced. The man has never been to such a place like a brothel, I mean even though the man has popped a couple of cherries in his life.

"Oh like a brother? How strange, why not just say brother?" The blonde is now curious about what he calls "Towns-people language".

The redheads gaze over to the blondes. Noticing how the moonlight shines reflects down on the pair, tracing their heavenly figures. Under the light, you can see the blonde curves and large pecs(that he badly wanted to squish his face in). His face became a light pink hue as he stammered trying to explain the towns 'slang'.

"Well I-I guess it's-more of a shor-rter versi-ion" He couldn't speak apparently today. Bakugou grew annoyed at his stammering,

"Okay, I got it shut the fuck up." He put a hand in front of the dragon's hybrids face, shutting him up.