Drade

Drake and Jade were good friend at least they thought drake and jade had feeling for each other Alex  knew jade had feeling for drake but did not know drake had feeling for jade and Zach knew drake had feeling for jade but didn't not know jade had feeling for drake. One day Alex and Zach and drake and jade were all on call Alex said let's all move in together they all said ok Alex:Zach drake you will share a room me and jade will have are own room. The next day everyone got pack and went to the squad house they all got unpack Drake and Zach sat on their bed talking about how drake will tell jade about his feelings than Alex walk  in shock that drake felt the same way Zach: Alex dont tell jade Drake: please Alex ok said Alex but deep down she want to tell jade but she did not want Drake to not trust her anymore. One day Drake told Alex  and Zach he was going to tell jade his true feelings for her he wrote a note said dear jade please meet me in my room I have something to tell you love Drake he went to her door and put the note on the floor and knock on her door than went to his room and wait till jade knock on the door than he heard a knock on the door and got up and  open the door and told jade to sit down jade:what did you need to tell me Drake:I don't want to ruin are friend ship but jade I like you Drake I like... Drake: I didn't want to ruin are friend shi... Before he could said it jade got up and kiss him drake kiss her back jade:I feel the same way too drake pin jade to the wall and kiss her. Zach and Alex walk in drake let jade go Alex: I knew it I knew they were going to kiss well me and Zach are going on a walk we will be back in 2 hour bye love bird Zach and Alex left drake pick up jade and put her legs around his waist and arm around his neck and drake said so will you be my girlfriend jade: will you take this as a yes jade kiss him they make out for 10 minutes till the stop drake took jade to the living room and watch a movie than jade fell on sleep on him drake carry jade up to his room and put one of his sweater on her and he got change and went to bed with jade when Zach and Alex got back home he  and Alex went to bed in Zach bed. The next morning jade woke up and saw where she was and got up and sat on a drake than drake woke up and said morning princess jade look down and said morning prince Charming drake got up and pin jade to the wall and kiss her Zach and Alex woke up and said hello love bird and went down to the kitchen.

I hope you guy enjoy this.