1.

MUNNA TANNY
Atlanta, Georgia 📍

                               MUNNA TANNY                                Atlanta, Georgia 📍

I opened the door to go outside. Sitting down on the porch taking in the sunlight.

I did this shit everyday, my day wasn't complete if I haven't sat outside by myself just thinking.

The gray 5% tint Dodge Charger sped down the street and pulled in the neighbors driveway.

2 people hopped out, they both kicked the door down and ran in.

I didn't live in the hood anymore, I always went back to show love though. I'll never leave them behind.

Just wanted a better place to lay my head.

I was used to people doing shit like this cause of where I'm from.

They couldn't see me because I was sitting on my balcony.

Hearing bullets being emptied out of an gun, I chuckled a lil bit.

"Idgaf long as it's not me" I mumbled.

They ran out both of them having 2 duffle  bags in each of their hands.

"Is dem girls" I mumbled looking down at them while squinting my eyes.

One of them had a long black weave in I'm guessing, with it pulled back into a ponytail. While the other had a big Afro that covered everything besides her lips.

"This shit so simple" the one with long hair said.

She jumped in the car, while the other ran to the driver seat and sped off.

"Not them starting on this good ass tewsday" I laughed walking back in the house.

hours later......

"AYE MUNNA MAN" Dursky yelled.

"Yo" I said I felt was loud enough.

"Nigga you know I can't hear you when you do that low speaking shit!!!" He stressed.

I lowkey be forget he can't hear from one ear due to a shootout.

But I really can't talk to loud cause it's hurt when I get loud. I could talk loud I just preferred not too.

"My bad la nigga" I chuckled.