The Royal Proclamation

Once upon a time long long ago.Well more like twenty years ago. Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends; big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon beast united  all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auoredon.

         He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks. Basically all the interesting people and booted them off to Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them them there. 

  This is my  hood. No magic. No Wi-fi. No. Way. Out. Or so I thought; hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened. 

        Prince Benjamin of Auoredon was standing in a room staring out of window at Isle of the Lost while  a tailer was taking his measures. Suddenly a voice startled him. 

       "How is it possible that you're gonna be king next month. You're just a baby. " said king Adam or as people know King Beast.

        "He's turning 16, dear." Said Queen Belle

         "Hey pops." Greated Ben. Looking slightly nervous.  But King Beast ignored him.

         "16, it's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision 'til I was at least 42." Boomed King Beast. 

        " Ugh, you decided to marry me at 28." Queen Belle reminded. 

         "Well it was either you or teapot. " King Beast  joked. Queen Belle playfully glared at him before rolling her eyes. "Kidding " King Beast chuckled. 

        "Mom, dad" Ben started to move only to be stopped by tailer. "I've chosen my first official Proclamation." Queen and King looked at each other; impressed. Ben continued "that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance,  to live here in Auredon." King looked shocked while Queen made a small squeaking noise and dropped the coat she have been holding. "Every time I look at the isle, I feel like they've been abandoned."

        " The children of our sworn enemies, living among us. " King Beast asked in disbelief. 

          " We start out with a few at first. Only ones who need our help the most. I've  already chosen " Ben said hopefully. 

          " Have you?" Questioned king Beast,  getting slightly angry; stepping forward. Queen Belle stopped him.

          "I gave you second chance." Queen Belle defended her son. " Who are their parents?" Queen Belle asked. 

          "Cruella de Vil, Jafar,  Evil Queen, " Ben took deep breath before saying last villain's name " and Maleficent." Ben told his parents. Nervous. After hearing Maleficent's name the tailer gasped. 

        "Maleficent.  She's the worst villain in the land" yelled King Beast. 

       "Dad, just hear me out here" Ben tried to argue only to be cut off by King Beast. 

       "I won't hear of it" yelled King Beast.  The tailer bowed to the royal family before leaving the room." They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." 

       "Dad their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at normal life." Defended Ben." Dad" whined Ben. Beast and Belle looked at each other,  Belle gave him a short nod. Beast turned to Ben.

       "I suppose their children are innocent. " King Beast said calmly. Ben lit up. Beast started to leave. 

       " Well done." Queen Belle said to Ben. "Shall we?" Asked Queen Belle to King Beast; leaving the room with him.

        Ben looked out of window looking at Isle of the Lost. 

(A/N: This is my first story ever. Please support and tell me what do you think... Love ya all..💛💛)