PROLOGUE☾︎

PROLOGUE

14 years ago...

{Third person's POV}

"Happy birthday to you" Her family sing her happy birthday because her especial big day is today her family celebrating her 3rd birthday she's now 3 years old they treat her their only princess in the family.

"Baby make a wish and blow your candles!" Her mother said staring at her daughter with full of love in her blue eyes. Her eyes is blue has the sea her skin white has snow her hair is long and black and she have a kissable pinkish lips. Her mother is definitely goddess of beauty her name is Ella Rose Valeria.

Her daughter close her tiny little eyes and blow the candles has she blow the candles. She whispered in the air and wish her parents live long that they can see her grow has a nice beautiful lady.

"Mommy! can I eat na gutom na po kase ako?" Her daughter said with her tiny voice and pouted cross little hand in her chest. Her daughter is cute with her cute little bunny headband and pink pajamas. She have a two pair of ash grey eyes with gold lining on it her hair is white, her lips is red has a rose,white clear skin has snow. She is smart and matured kid despite with her young age.

"Baby you know what lolo's said right, No speaking tagalog or any languages outside the hause. Ihae han gi?(understood baby?)" Her father said in a cold voice with a tone of authority staring at her daughter with a two pair of green eyes. His father is definitely definition of handsome, half american and half korean, black hair with white lining, clear white skin, and pinkish lips his name is Khael Eric Valeria.

"Ye appa!(Yes daddy)" Her daughter said and giggled. "Appa mommy said I can speak tagalog and every languages any time I want because I'm just a kid." She said.

Her father glared at his wife."Don't look at me like that hindi ko kasalanan yan, that's what she wanted. Unless you want our princess to get sad about it right honey?" His wife said to him his face softened he calm his self and said. "Ofcourse not honey, It's okay." He turn his eyes to his daughter now eating a piece of cake in her plate "Baby don't tell lolo that I allowed you about this okay princess?" Her father said.