Chapter 4

Landon stares at the Alpha King sitting in front of him.
Confusion evident in his eyes as he dares to question him again.

"My apologies Alpha King but did I hear you right? You want to take that Omega along with you."

Volkan just stares at him harder. His words an evidence to his irritation.

"Yes. The girl is to come with me. And in exchange ,you will be given the tender to the Redwood territory"

Landon couldn't believe this. Thora was a used and broken pathetic Omega of his pack. What could a powerful man like him had to do with her?

"The offer sounds quite attractive Alpha King. But may I know why?"

Volkan clenches his fist, not happy with him questioning him.
But he can't tell anyone she is his mate,he was ashamed to be honest.

"She has a really foul mouth. You know I don't take disrespect lightly,yet she dares to disrespect me. I will deal with her my way in my territory."

Landon was not finding this hard to believe, Thora can be fiesty and rude at times. Her foul language ,very well versed to him.

"My apologies Alpha King. This girls audacity. I can punish her if you say-"

"No need. I will take care of it myself."

Landon nods, giving him an apologetic smile.

"I agree Alpha King. This is a really great deal you offer. You can take her in exchange. An Omega like her is of not much use to me anyways."

Volkan nods getting up and leaving. While Landon smiles to himself.
He will surely miss her , but she could be easily replaced.
And anyways,he was already bored of the pathetic girl.

That has been nothing but a burden since the day she was brought to his pack to take care.
An unnecessary baggage he was relieved to get rid off.

.................................................

                 Thora pov

I sit in a luxurious car which could fit a dozen of people ,yet we both sit alone.

He sits in front of me ,busy with some work on his laptop. Not even once looking at me.

Not that I wanted him to stare at me.
But the way I was sitting directly in front of him, clothed yet exposed to his scrutiny.
Made awkwardness and uneasiness to stretch between us.

Bored I look down at my hands tied with a rope. The very proof of him not trusting me or respecting me in any manner.
I wriggle,trying to loosen it but it only results in red marks on my wrist.

"I won't be leaving...please can you open this."

I ask and his fingers stop typing. Those stormy grey eyes look up at me and I felt a shiver run down my spine.
Why was this man so scary.

Not replying ,he continues typing again and I sigh.

My eyes shifting to the view outside and I push myself closer to the window.
Wow! It was so beautiful.

I have never been out of my pack territory,I was not allowed to.
And the roads,the trees, the houses.
They all looked so intriguing to me.

If only I could feel the wind on my face, and take out my hand to feel it.
Biting my lip,I stare at the button.

Can I? Will he scold me...but he looks busy.

Pressing the button,I let the window roll down and before he could scold me.
I place my elbows on the sill and lift myself up.