INTRODUCTION

"You know the drill, solving a killer's game is something. Now you've gotta deal with the aftermath."

A BTS HORROR AU

"Everything is connected and all of it makes sense with each other but one doesn't have to make sense"

Dedication

To every ARMY reading this, who had enjoyed my first book, I dedicated this second book to you. I hope you enjoy reading the first book that I wrote, Still, there's going to be major grammatical errors and all, and a confusing plotline so bear with me, until I can unravel everything once by one alright?

Warnings

again this is a horror semi mystery book, so there's going to be psychopathic behaviour and all of the things, you know what if you dare to open the book you should know you're not going to sleep lol.

- swearing

- usage of gun

-blood

-killing

-Drama and shit

-death

-mention of killing and psychopath behavior

-stressing in endings

-unwanted endings

Disclaimer

Please bear with me if it isn't what you hope, I'm still trying my best in writing this is going to be the second series of my House of Bangtan so I suggest you read the first book first, or you'll not understand the story, and of course, a lot of spoilers here since this is the second book. Since this is the first draft so please bear the grammar mistake. Please do tell me if there's an error in the story.

Second, please don't plagiarise my work, please get out, and I will report you, I will make sure you get your book taken down. This is only for the enjoyment of reading, please don't take this all too seriously alright?

This is an AU (alternative universe) so please understand none of this is happening to boys or anything, so please take it too seriously alright?

Copyrights

Copyright ©️ 2021 by AGENT CALM

I don't own BTS or any of the artists I will use here.

The book is a work of fiction, The names of characters, place, and incidents are the product of my own imagination. Any resemblance to the persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights are reserved, No part of this book should be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author.

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE PROCEEDING IN READING THE SECOND BOOK BECAUSE OBVIOUS SPOILERS AHEAD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED