💕1

Hyunjin's p.o.v.
My head bumped the back of the bus seat as the bus stops abruptly. I cursed quietly while rubbing my head and looked over to the side of what the hell was going on. Right when the door opened, I understood that there was a new passenger. Jeez, he didn't need to press on the brakes that hard for my soul to jump.

The passenger was approaching in my direction and later on sat beside me. He was...small. Black round frame spectacles, Blue hair with matching blue overalls, and a blue tie bag. *Mans really love blue, huh?*

He noticed me checking him out and he smiled brightly at me with a warm "Hello!" One thing for sure, his smile was obsessing to look at. Heart-shaped smile. Talk about his squirrel-like cheeks. So cute I can just kiss it all da-

"Sir, are you alright?"

"AH- *clears throat* yes, actually...hi"

I was focused on looking through his facial feature when-

*bus pedal brake sound* ( that loud beep sound )

...I hit my head again.

"OW! JESUS CAN'T YOU FIX YOUR STUPID DRIVING SIR?!"

"Sorry..." He apologized as he drove at a normal pace.

I looked at the man beside me giggling. I just smiled because it sounded cute.

"Then again, are you good? *giggles*"

"Y-yeah, it's just the second time..."

"Aw... Hahahaha, hope it won't happen again will it?"

"That bastard doesn't know how to drive well, but yea, hoping."

"I didn't get your name, by the way."

"Ah, yes. I'm Hwang Hyunjin." I said reaching out my hand.

"I'm Han Jisung. But call me Han." instead of taking my hand to shake it, he hugged me instead. His scent was so calming. Smelled like lavender. *Mmmh, he smells so good I wanna hug him all day & night*

Jisung's p.o.v.
"I'm Han Jisung. But call me Han." I decided to hug him as a greeting since I'm not a very formal man of shaking people's hands. I felt him freeze then relax seconds later with a soft hum. His blonde hair was soft. He smelled like strawberries. From what I'm sure of, we hugged for more than a minute. I guess he realized and slowly released his arms from my back and sat down properly as I did the same.

*Hyunjin clears his throat*

*There's something about him that makes me wanna stay with him forever. I wonder what it is.*

*DING!*

"Last stop, Seoul Central Library." The driver announced.

"My stop." Me and Hyunjin said 'at the same time. We both smiled and went down together. I went in front of him.

We entered the library together and parted ways to the isles of a hundred thousand books to read. I wasn't really a bookworm. But since technology has somewhat affected my eyesight. I figured on reading books about Geography. Yes, I'm an animal lover.

After minutes that felt like hours looking through book titles to find a book I can read, I bumped into someone causing the right side of my head to hurt so much.

"Fucking-"

"I'm so sorry, ah shit- I apologize if I hurt you so bad"

"Ahh yeah, i-it's fine... wai- HYUNJIN?"

"HAN?!- SORRY- Han...Omg, I'm so sorry-"

"Why do you keep getting your head hit?-"

"I'm quite clumsy but I don't know too."

"Haha, you should really get an icepack. Especially that you got your head hit thrice.."

"You got that right...Anyway, I hope I didn't hurt you too badly. I guess we were just too focused on finding books."

"Yea, yea, I'm alright. Talk about books, you like geography too?"

"Hm, not really, although I like to read new subjects time by time."

"I see..."

...

"Hey...uh Han...if you have spare time, maybe you wanna hang out in the nearby café and know more about each other? I find you very interesting *and cute*"

"Yes, of course! I would really love that!"

Opinions?