11. I'm so worked up

I am so worked up. Who does he think he is telling me who to be with? Why is he being so protective suddenly? Kirishima is not good enough for me? Who's gonna be then? Him?!? Oh... Was he thinking... Was he being jealous?

Back at the kitchen, I observe him from afar and he looks pissed off.

Did he just try to tell me... and I got defensive?

Maybe I'm trying to look too much into it. Maybe he was just being a pain. And it's not like he's shown he was against it... wait. The water shower in the lake. Could it be...?

It was him. That's why Kirishima went to see him and was in his face. Why didn't he say then?

What if he said something? Would it have changed anything?

He's too aggressive and hot tempered. We argue all the time. We're super competitive and we clash. We have our moments though. Good moments. Memories of him comforting me earlier this week. I chuckle at the thought of him asking without asking where I was going, trying to look uninterested.

He's one of the few people who intimidate me... sometimes. He's just so strong and determined. He reminds me of me before the whole family drama. I miss me but, on another hand, I like to see that if I am being vulnerable, people around me are there... he's there...

DAMN IT! I SERIOUSLY HAVE A THING FOR HIM?!! NOOOO! WHY?!?

So what do I do now?

The side dishes ready, I walk to him getting super nervous. I try to relax my arms, shaking them and blowing air out of my lungs.

"Hey."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!" He's aggressive, surprise surprise.

I feel like a jerk for speaking to him like I did earlier. I was just shocked.

"I just wanted to apologise."

"You don't need to. You're right. I'm nobody to you so I don't have a say about whoever you like."

"I shouldn't have said these things when you are just looking out for me."

"Whatever! I don't care!" I place my hand on his forearm hoping to calm him down. "Will you just stop touching me!? Being all over me all the time?! Seriously!" He shouts yanking his arm away and stepping back.

What the hell? Is he for real?

His yelling has now attracted the attention of pretty much everyone and I feel so embarrassed. Why is he being like this? And why do I think I have a thing for such a jackass!? I don't!!

"Asshole." Feeling my lip tremble, my embarrassment mixed with anger, adrenaline rushing through my veins, I let go of my emotions and shout from the top of my lungs, making sure everyone hears. "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE KATSUKI BAKUGOU!" He is stunned as he registers what I just said.

"ARGHHH!" His face is pure fury and his palms spark.

"Hey! Hey! Guys what's going on?" Kirishima asks cautiously.

"Right on time! Let's go Kiri." I stare at Bakugou with defiance, take Kirishima's hand and pull him away from the group, towards the woods, leaving Bakugou dumbfounded.

Kirishima says nothing, catches up with my brisk pace and eventually twines his fingers with mine. My anger drops and, feeling his thumb rubbing the top of my hand, I start to feel excited. When I eventually build the courage to look at him, his smile is understanding. He hasn't even ask me anything about what just happened.

We stop walking when we get to the meadow. It's beautiful and smells amazing.

"Do you want to talk?" He asks.