Kirishima x Alex -my oc- (angst, fluff)

I walked into class, rubbing my eyes to try hide the black bags under my eyes. I hadn't really slept last night, due to my boyfriend breaking up with me.
He did it over text, so I started crying the instance I read the message. I was really hoping nobody had heard me, because I needed to keep my sweet boy attitude up. Everyone knew me as a bright nice boy, so I had to keep the attitude up and smile. I forced a bright smile to appear on my face as I sat down.

"Eyyy, morning"
Denki waved and smiled at me. I waved back
"Hey man"
He sat down and turned around to me
"So uh, not assuming anything, but I heard someone cry last night. Was it you and if yes are you alright?"
I laughed it off
"Jeez Denki, do I really look like the person to cry?" He shrugged "Ah well, everyone cries once in their life, even the bright and happy people" Kaminari smiled again at me and turned around to talk to the local tape-dispensor (aka Sero Hanta), who had taken a seat on Denki's table.

Aizawa-sensei, our homeroom teacher, walked in a few minutes after everybody had taken their seats. He started explaining some stuff, but I wasn't concentrating on that. I was listening to a soft whispery conversation between Kirishima and Sero. They were talking about me.

Kirishima's POV

"I think it was Alex crying, cuz I heard his voice and stuff, and since his room is next to mine it couldn't have been anyone else, since Bakugo never cries out loud" I whispered to Hanta, who looked at Alex and then back at me
"You think? Alex isn't the person to cry out loud or anything. Just saying" He shrugged
"Did you notice how red Alex's eyes are? It must have be-"

"Hanta. Eijiro. Would you like to share your conversation with the class or are you going to let me explain?"
Aizawa intrerupted. We both flinched
"S-sorry sensei!"
He started explaining again. Hanta laughed softly before turning around and looking back at Aizawa, but I had my eyes turned to Alex. I should talk to him after class ends, see how he is. I'd hate to see him sad.

-Alex's POV-after class ends, everyone heads to the dorms, except Alex and Kirishima-

Alex's POV

I flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"
As soon as I heard Kirishima's voice, I calmed down and turned around, the usual friendly smile plastered across my stupid face
"Oh hey Eiji, how ya' doin'?"
"Nothing much, you?"
"Well, I was wondering if I could ask you some stuff. If you don't mind, of course"
I looked up at the redhead
"Shoot away"

"Well, I heard someone cry yesterday, and you seemed kind of upset in class. Is everything alright?"
I stopped for a while. Of course Kirishima knew that something was off. He was always worried about his friends, and he always knew when something had happened to one of them.
I sighed
"Nothing much, I'm just a lil' stressed lately, that's all" I reassured him, smiling.
"But your eyes are all red and puffy. That means you've cried, right?"
"I needed to let out some pressure"
He held my face and looked at me
"Look, sorry if I'm too pushy, but I just wanna know what's wrong. I hate to see you like this"

His hands were warm. The way he held my face felt nice and relaxing.
"Well... something did happen.. it's just.."
His scarlet eyes locked with mine
"Go on, I'm listening"
I explained what happened, and after I finished, I realized I was teary-eyed again. He wiped a tear away from my eyes
"You wanna cry?"
I nodded, and the tears were already running down my face like a waterfall.

-later, in Kirishima's dorm-

Kirishima's POV

I had carried Alex all the way to my dorm. I'd gotten some weird stares, but it didn't matter. Alex was a shaking and crying mess, and I just didn't know how to calm him down.
When we got to my dorm, he started crying really hard, and I just sat down and held him close.

The poor boy had been torn apart by what had happened.
I wanted to kiss him, cuddle with him, tell him that everything was going to be alright, everything was going to be fine.
He kept on crying until he was gasping for air. I went to get him a glass of water and something to eat, since he told me he had skipped breakfast that morning.
When I came back, he was huddled together in my blankets, still shaking, but a little less violent now. I sat down and placed the glass and the plate with a sandwich on my desk, and lay down.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. He rested his head into my chest.

"Alex?"
"Hm..?"
His sea-blue eyes looked up at me
"I..i love you. I've been wanting to tell you that for a really long time, but I didn't get the chance since you were with that asshole"

Alex's POV

He cupped my face with his hands and smiled at me.
I muttered softly

"..i love you too Ei"

His hands were holding me tightly, and he wasn't planning on letting go of me soon.

We talked for a while, about all the problems with love and with the other stuff, until I felt my eyelids grow heavy. He noticed that I was tired, and planted a kiss on my forehead before making sure I was tucked in all comfy and nice

"Goodnight"

I fell asleep before I could answer.

-The next morning-

Denki's POV

I opened the door to Kiri's room slightly, and looked inside

"And, and?" Mina huffed inpatiently
"Calm down, jeez" I muttered and signed that she had to be silent. I looked inside again, and I could clearly see Alex under the blankets, huddled together with the Eijiro.

"What's going onnn??"
I closed the door quietly
"Guess Kirishima got himself a boyfriend"

"Ooohhh~~~~" Mina said in her irritating high-pitched tone
"Who's the lucky guy?"
"Go ahead and guess" I teased her
She named up a few people before she said Alex, and I nodded at when she said Alex's name.

-after everybody wakes up-

Alex's POV

Everybody was giggling and laughing when me and Kirishima walked downstairs. Kirishima had opted to carry me, and however I protested, he picked me up and carried me downstairs anyways

"Did ya'll smash?"

My cheeks flushed red at Hanta's question, but Kirishima responed "no" and sat down on the couch, still holding me tightly

"Pebble?"
I looked up at his sweet, smiling face
"I love you"

"I love you too"
He kissed me softly, ignoring the 'oohh' sounds and I kissed him back, knowing that I'd just gotten the best boyfriend anyone could ever wish for in the world.

Word count: 1183