𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝘁𝐞 𝐅𝗿𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝘂𝘁𝐡𝐨𝗿

You've made it to the end of "When galaxies collide"! Congrats! I hope you enjoyed the story, this story took 1 month, 3 weeks and 4 days (53 days) in total to write, this story was inspired by a pure desire of having a Rick Sanchez x Reader story on my profile. 

Fun fact, this story was first supposed to be a Rick  Sanchez x reader story, and later Evil Rick was involved, so the triangle was never meant to happen, it was actually something I added along the way! 

This is why I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, please consider following me for more stories like this one! And if you have any suggestions, don't be shy and leave a comment on this chapter or send me a private message telling me what story you'd like to read about!

I'm open for any sort of story as long as it is not a Fandom that might take me forever to catch up on (T - T) such as an anime that has over 6 seasons that I can't catch up on. But besides that, I'm certain that I'll be able to think of something!

I believe that will be all, if you liked this story I'd be glad if you voted and followed me, I'm not planning on doing these professionally, but making fanfics, in general, makes me happy and is my way to find some relief from real life.

Finally, if you're interested in finding out about some other stories, I've started writing an "Updates" book in which I write about everything related to my work and the fanfictions that might come out! You can even get a sneak peek! ❤️

Now, I won't hold you back any longer, thank you for reading and remember, you're awesome!