The Lightening Thief/ Sea of Monsters

FULL NAME: Mariah Juniper Martin

NICKNAMES: Mary, (by her mother), June, (by Grover), snake head, (Luke and Annabeth).

AGE: 17

HEIGHT: 5'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: She is the daughter of Medusa and luckily for her she doesn't have snakes for hair because she's a half-blood. Mariah does have the ability to turn things to stone at will. She doesn't wear glasses, its more of a switch. Her eyes turn white when she's getting angry so, it's best to look away unless you want to be a rock for the rest of your life.

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS:  She/her

OTHERS: Mariah is nothing like her mother, she despises her. Not only was she in the real world she never made contact with her. She lived with her father, John until the age of 10 when she accidently turned her elementary teacher to stone. Thats when she met Grover, who had basically been her best friend since 1st grade. He led her to Camp Half-Blood and left to go protect Percy.

BACKROUND: Growing up, Mariah had no idea who her mother was. Her father always said she was the prettiest thing he had ever seen. He said her skin was as smooth as stone and she had beautiful green eyes. He always spoke very fondly of her mother, never a hateful thing leaving his lips. Her father was a good father, always making sure she had what she needed, putting her before his needs. She was a massive daddy's girl. In school, she learned about Greek mythology and she always had the deepest connection with Medusa and she never knew why. When she was about age ten, that's when she discoverer her power. Her elementary school teacher thought it would be a great idea to put her in time out for something she did not do. Her teacher blamed her of stealing another kids things. When Mariah tried to plead her innocence, the teacher kept yelling at her, demanding that she gave it back. Mariah was a sobbing mess and one look into that teachers eyes she turned her right into stone. Everyone was horrified. Everyone except for Grover. He rushed her out of the classroom and rushed her straight home to her dad, telling him what had happened. Her father wasn't shocked because he knew this day would come. So, at the age of ten, she was sent to Camp-Half blood where she's remained since then.

WEAKNESS: Sunlight, it makes her feel like her skin is tightening and turning into stone, her head being cut off.

RELATIONSHIP W/ OTHER CHARACTERS:

Luke: She's okay with him but he's a little fishy sometimes. She thinks he's always up to something

Percy: She's great friends with him but she hates his whole, 'I'm normal, I'm weak' thing. It gets very annoying. Plus she holds a grudge that he killed her mother

Annabeth: She heavily dislikes her. The whole, 'im a hero because I'm the daughter of Athena' bugs her nerves to no extent. Plus, her mom is what made Medusa the way she is. They hate each other.

Tyson: she adores Tyson with her entire being. He's the sweetest person next to Grover and she was the only one who had his back when he wanted to go on the quest to get the fleece.

Clarisse: She's okay, she can get very bitchy but they are good friends.

Grover: She has the biggest crush on Grover and has since the 5th grade. They are best friends but she wished they were more. She's his number one support system and always stuck up for him with he got bullied by the other satyrs. They are inseparable.

Crush: Grover Underwood

FC:

FC: