Stay?

Walnut Pov:

I put on my cat ears ready to start another stream. Everything going according to plan until something happened. This stream was unlike any other. I found myself a personal prince. Anygays, I was streaming just like normal when this SUPER hot guy tries to dox me. You couldn't even consider this a dox, it was so lame. He even made a Twitter account! He was so stupid, but there's something about him that... I don't know. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. It's probably cause I've been streaming so long.

It later in the stream and I'm afk. Guess who it is? Packet, the guy who tried to dox me. There's something different about him. It's almost as if my opinion of him had completely changed. Before you know it, I was flirting with him!!!

I ended stream, still thinking about him. There was something about him that made me feel a certain way. I take of my cat ears with a sigh, "he was pretty smexy huh" I say as a lay on my bed. No! I can't be thinking that, he's a loser. I'm too good for him anyway.

I get ready for bed and go to sleep as peacefully dream. About him? Let's just say, I don't kiss and tell. 🤭

Next morning!
Nobody Pov:

Walnut wakes up thinking about last night. As he almost falls into a daydream about you know who, he here's a ping. It's from discord. He opens it to see a pm.

Smext-Packet: Hey 😘

Walnut: oh... Hey UwU

Smexy-Packet: I know I failed that dox last night, so I wanted to make it up to you

Walnut: oh that? I'd hardly call that a dox.

Smexy-Packet: oh yeah? Look outside ur window, should I post this 🤫

Walnut: Omg! You really did it...

Smexy-Packet: You doubted me? How sad.

Walnut: Well...

Walnut: what are you doing outside? 🤭

Walnut let packet in and they sat on the couch.

Walnut Pov:

For a loser, he sure doesn't look like one. Someone could even describe him as... Handsome UwU?
We watch movies for hours, sitting kind of close.

"It's late," he states, "I should get going."

"Why don't you... Stay" I suggest

He looks at me with a slight smile Or is that a smirk? He nods and I set up a place for him to sleep in my room. I hear a "goodnight bby" and were off to sleep.