Winter and Chill - Wanda (gxg)

Y/N x Wanda (gxg)

_______

You were staring at the window, as rain was pouring on it outside. It was a calm, rainy day and Wanda was still on her mission.

It has been few months since you saw her getting out of the tower, waving at you from the car before you saw it going away..

You were in your shared bedroom, sitting at the edge of the bed near the window while Natasha was looking at you, her back pressed against the wall.

Since everyone was out on their missions, she was the only one looking after you. After all, you're her little sister and it's her duty to take care of you when your girlfriend is out of town.

She softly spoke to you.

« She will be back soon.. don't worry Y/N/N.. »

You slowly turn your gaze to the floor, still sitting on your bed. You ran your hand through your hair before talking to her.

« But It's been almost three months Nat.. what if she's hurt ? What if.. »

You look at your sister, deeply in her eyes while your lower lip was trembling because of the cold temperature in the room. You said under your breath :

« What if she forgot about me ? »

Tears started to run down your cheeks as you lowered your head, your gaze facing the ground.

Natasha quickly run up to you, a worried look on her face. She sat on the bed and gently took you in her arms as you were snuggling into her, your head in the crook of her neck, sobbing.

She gently rubbed your back with one of her hands as the other one was on your hip, holding you close and tight. She softly spoke to you.

« Hey.. hey it's okay.. why would she forgot about you ? Y/N, she loves you as much as you love her.. I promise she will be back soon »

She slowly kissed the crown of your head, trying to cheering you up as your thoughts were filled with sadness and anger.

———

You stayed the whole day in your room, ate home-cooked dinner with your sister and now you're watching a series with her on the couch in the living-room of the house.

Natasha got up, excused herself before kissing the top of your head and going in her own bedroom.

You stayed in front of the TV before turning it off and get up.

You went to the kitchen, turned the light on and made a hot chocolate with marshmallows for yourself. You looked at the clock, it was almost 9 pm. You turned the light off before going in your and Wanda's bedroom, again.

You sat on your bed, blanket around your shoulder and body, a large mug in your hands.

Soft music was playing in the background and the door was closed. You were looking at the window : stars were bright tonight, as the full moon was shinning. You looked at it for a couple of minutes, thinking of how much you missed Wanda.

You sighed, and took a sip from the hot mixture that was in your cup. It felt warm down your throat, almost like a relief of all the stress and worries that were in your mind all this time.

You put your hands around the mug, trying to warm your hands since the temperature was cooler than usual.

A couple of hours later, you heard a door open, thinking it was just Natasha going to the bathroom or something.

You didn't pay attention to it and your gaze was still on the outside view, it was now raining. The sounds of the music and the rain matched perfectly together.

You close your eyes, as memories of you and Wanda filled your mind :

You two, at the beach, in a cool summer night for your second anniversary.

Nobody was in here and the Avengers were all in different missions.

You were standing in the water, looking at the sunset. A pretty orange-purple sky was in front of you as the cool air was hitting you. Your eyes were closed, enjoying the hot water on your skin while Wanda was walking towards you.

You couldn't see her since your back was facing the beach.

She was slowly putting her hands on your hips, kissing your neck and shoulders gently as you were holding her hands.

Or another one last year, the Avengers and you were at Clint's house for a week.

Everyone was outside since it was snowing : Tony was cuddling in the house with Pepper, Thor was starting a big snow-fight with the kids as Nat and Steve were making hot chocolate and coffee for everyone.

You were outside with Wanda, wearing her favorite jacket.

She was throwing a snowball at you while you were building a snowman. Wanda was laughing as you were yelling at her, since she almost ruined your snowman. You looked up from it and run up to her and pushed her in the snow, while she was screaming. You slowly kissed her after she was done screaming.

All of this was making you smile and and giggle.

As your memories continued in your head, you felt a warm and gentle touch on your cheek. You slowly opened your eyes, wandering what it was.

She's standing on front of you.

Wanda was standing still, looking into your eyes, a smile lighting her face. You let a relieved chuckle escape your mouth as you put your drink aside on the nightstand.

She looked exhausted, but no injuries visible. She kindly smiled to you.
You leisurely stood up putting your hands on her collarbone, feeling like this was only a dream you were having, after an endless nightmare.

The blanket you had around you dropped on the floor.

Your girlfriend gently took your hands in hers, pulling you closer to her body. She then, stroke your back while kissing the top of your head.

You slowly hide your head in the crook of her neck as she held you close, caressing your back.

Few minutes later, you were laying in bed with her, cuddling each other.

She was in a t-shirt and shorts and you were in your favorite pj's. You were staring at each other.

Wanda couldn't sleep, even If she was feeling tired. She was telling you how the mission went for the past few months.

Pietro and Clint couldn't't focus sometimes, Tony was being annoying.. like always.. Thor was making jokes while fighting as Captain was trying to help Wanda.

« You know.. the usual.. nothing really exciting.. »

You looked at her, a soft smile on your face.

« I'm just glad you're back home safe Wanda.. I've missed you. »

Your eyes were slowly closing, without you noticing. It was now almost 2 in the morning and you were falling asleep in your beloved's arms.

She gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead before she closes her eyes.

Natasha was walking to your room when she saw you with your girlfriend.

She smiled at this sight and slowly closed the door, not wanting to wake you up.

You were both now asleep, after this nightmare you both had for months : missing each other.

__________

1,203 words.

Hi !

This is my first entire story in English so I hope you guys enjoyed it !

I'm sorry if I made mistakes but I'm still learning English and I hope this isn't too bad..

-Lau'