01

"Could this day get more boring?" Muttered Shōto as he watched out of the classroom window. There hasn't been anything eventful for the last few months. No fights, no crimes, it's like the villains decided to take a vacation!

A sigh came out of his mouth, as he gaze at the bird on the tree. He watched as its mother fed them food, until a blue Falcon zoom in and eat it.

Shōto's eyes widen, it was rare to see a Falcon in the middle of Japan, especially during this time.

He looked at the clouds and notice it was during a dark shade.

'Weird' he thought.

"Todoroki! Pay attention!" Yelled Aizawa. Shōto nodded his head and turned to the teacher, but before he did that he gave the falcon one last look.

[ ꕤ ]

Lunch came, Shōto took a seat near a window where he could view the sky. He chews on his Soba, his favourite dish and watched out the sky. He then notices the Falcon again starting at him. They both held a staring contest.

He lost his stance when he felt someone poke him.

"Todoroki-kun, are you okay?" He turns to face the voice.

"I'm fine Midoriya. Just saw something outside is all"

"Well...okay, but hurry up and eat! If we finish early we can squeeze in some training!"

He nodded his head and turn to face the window but the falcon was no longer there. He goes back into eating his Soba, thinking over the whole event.

[ ꕤ ]

With a few hours to spare, the boys of 1-A head into the training room. Everyone was paired up together. Shōto looks at his partner who held his famous scorn.

"Tch, hurry up, I don't have whole day to waste on you, Icyhot!"

"Bakugou when will you ever learn to have patience?"

"Fuck you!" They both started fighting, mostly with their fist.

"You need to focus Bakugo"

"Fuck your focus!"

Shōto kept blocking Katsuki's hits. Even landing a few on him. That was until he got distracted by the same falcon that he saw earlier.

It was as if the damn thing was stalking him. He watched as the bird tilted its head.

Being so distracted, he didn't notice Katsuki swinging his foot, knocking him to the ground. He let out a groan.

"Ha! And you tell me to be focus. Focus my ass. Next time take your own advice." The blonde walks away looking for a new partner.

He looks up again, but as usual, the bird disappears.

[ ꕤ ]

The last period for the day, and Shōto was uneasy. He felt as if eyes were watching him.

He kept looking out for the falcon for the rest of the evening, but he had no luck. That until now. But this time, the falcon brought a butterfly. The butterfly stared into Shōtos heterochromia eyes.

The butterfly had beautiful purple wings with little gold in them. It was truly beautiful.

"Todoroki! Next time I have to tell you to pay attention, I'll keep you back!" He jumped at that. He noticed that everyone was staring at him.

"Sorry, sir. Won't happen again."

"I'll see about that." The teacher went back to talking to his class. Shōto turns to see if the butterfly was there but got sad.

It had already left.

[ ꕤ ]

Class finished and the students head to their dorm to work on their homework.

As Shōto was doing his own, he notice the box on his table. He turns the box and read 'To Shōto from Y/N'

'I haven't opened this since we last spoke...' He thoughts.

He quickly finishes his homework. He puts away his books for tomorrow class. He picks up the box and heads to the common room, where everyone else was.

"Hey, Todoroki! My dude, you finally finished the homework that Aizawa gave us?"

"Kamanari stop asking for answers!"

"Why you gotta ruin everything Jirou!"

Shōto shakes his head. He sits down on the floor and places the box on top of his folded legs.

Izuku leans forward to see what his friend has, "Todoroki-kun whats in the box?"

"Just some old stuff from when I was younger...I haven't looked inside since I was 12"

"Wow, that's really long!" He nodded his head.

"Well open it for us!" Tour exclaimed.

Shōto opened the book and showed him a few pictures of him when he was younger. There were a few jewelleries such as chains, bracelets and etc. Mina picked up a pin and giggled at it.

" 'Dumber #1' Todoroki who would give you this?!"

Inside the box had a few stickers and drawings, of him and a girl. Izuku picked up a stack of letters and questioned the boy about who this from.

Shōto quickly grabbed them, he removed the ribbons from them and started reading it to the class.

(2021)