40

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-180 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-comment💬.

continued...

April 5th, 2022: 3:30 p

April 5th, 2022: 3:30 p.m.

"You fr" I asked looking at her then she nodded her.

"Yup, I have the papers in my purse" she said smiling.

"Oh yesssir you just made my day get even better" I said cheesing then I grabbed the hem of her panties and pulled them off swiftly.

"You so sexy you know that" I asked licking my lips then she started blushing.

"Yes you tell me everyday well you don't even have to tell me I know" she said causing me to smile.

"That's what I love to hear, but it's over for you, yo legs, and yo hair" I said then I sat her up and took off her bra off then I pushed her back down.

"The bed finna be my best friend I'm sced" she said causing me to laugh then I spread her legs again.

"You a trip, but no running" I said then I bent down and kissed her then I started kissing all down her body.

I could hear the change in her breathing pattern so I could tell she was nervous that's why I'm starting off with head to loosen her up and get her a lil more comfortable before we get to the main event.

"Yes sir" she said it softly.

"Mm my pussy so pretty on crip" I said then I dove in fact first.

Spreading her lips with my tongue I began swirling my tongue all over our pussy then I spit on it then I slurped it back up making sure to make the sounds because she seems to react more to them then I started sucking on her clit.

"Ouu- oh daddy" she moaned out sitting up in the bed then I pushed her back down.

"Stay down" I said looking up at her then I reached up and started playing with her nipples as I continued my assault on her.

"Mmm p-pookie" she moaned out sitting up again then I pushed her back down.

"You don't wanna listen today, huh" I asked sitting up with my face already drenched because she was soaking wet.

"I-i am and I have to cum" she panted then I aligned myself with her entrance.

"Stop fucking lying" I said then I pushed myself inside of her and I almost died.