Boat-Party

POV Heiko/Paul

When the gig on the beach of Hiddensee ended and when they finished to tidy up all instruments in the bus, the members of Feeling b were totally free to start drinking. And to their delight a big boat was going to accost soon in order to take place in a huge party. But we had to wait for an entirely dark night.

When it finally arrived, we all were already slightly drunk. A man was waving to us to come up, without him we wouldn't have seen there actually was a boat because there wasn't any light.
-Oh but so... we were really invited?
Said Christoph doubtfully.
-Of course, I do not lie!
Responded Aljoscha full of confidence.

We climbed up a ladder and were immediately presented to the man, who revealed to be the captain of the Gloria and also a friend of long-time of Rompe.
-Heey Aljoscha!
-Haalloo Peter! Wie's du?
-Gut! You know I even thought it'd be cool to go camping one day once again!

I watched silently as his grin widened.
-Why camping when you have so a beauty!
He tapped his palm to the ship, maybe a little too strongly.
The other just laughed.
-Well let's enter! Uhm by the way, aren't these guys underage?

Paul was about to interrupt when Aljoscha responded quickly:
-No of course no, they're all fully grown men!
The man stared silently at us.
I saw that Flake began to tremble, after all he was the only one who hasn't 18 yet...
And Aljoscha who said before he didn't lie...

Paul choked suddenly a nervous laugh. But the man glared at him now...
Maybe he's seen. God damn I'm so nervous.
I immediatly glided my gaze on the floor until I didn't feel his upon me.
I looked up just in the exact moment when Aljoscha's eyes crossed with mines, before he stepped back from Peter's ears.
What he said to him?

I was about to ask Flake, who were before me so closer to them than me, but he just ignored me and quickly moved after the two. He heard! I'm sure! But why wouldn't he tell me?

So we entered, and we knew directly that we were in the good place. It smelt weed and alcohol at full nose. And there was a lot of persons and loud music. I could even see that Doom was very interested in meeting the girls here. Then the boat silently began to move a little. We all recieved a drink at the mini bar. Then I decided that the moment to seperate has come. I went to a table where people brought into play their services with alcohol.

I didn't count the amount of glasses I took, neither the number of person who asked me to contest to win the night with them. But I lost them all.
I still hoped that maybe this time was the good one.
The man with whom I competed wasn't quick enough, I was beginning to think I'll probably win when I suddenly heard something unsettling.
-This little guy have a skill in swallowing things... I wonder if you'd like to-

He stopped when I entirely spat the whole content of alcohol I had in the mouth.
Unfortunately it ended at the exact place of a candle, which tipped and burnt the wood table.
Then the same guy said:
-Wow and further he knows how to aim !

-Fuck you!

-Hey help me! How do we do to extinguish that table?
Said suddenly Flake much louder than normaly he'd dare. I looked around the whole room, and even found myself remark Aljoscha's absence, before I went and took two pastes. I gave him one and we posed on the table and we tried to carry the table outside. We burnt our hands and we had to let go of it a few times.
Fortunately someone came to open the door and we made it to the board and to swing it into the water.

I sighed and rubbed my dirty hands together.
-Hey littles that was crazy! For this I'll let you take a sip!
The man who held the door openned was now pointing at his shisha on another corner of the living room.
-Sure we'll take!
Responded Paul for the two, although Flake was about to decline.

Suddenly a light illuminated us, the whole boat. And other motors were turned on.
The three who were outside immediatly understood.
-Come with me guys if you want to live!!
-No we have our friends inside!
-Forget about them!
At this proposition Paul's stomach twisted.
-Never!
-If ya tell everyone, y'll be caught !

-Flake! Take Doom and hau ab!
I hurried up in the big sort of living room and shouted.
-Polizei! The police is here!

Before I could go anywhere Flake caught my wrist.
-You should search in the captain's cabin. I take over Doom.

Whithout thinking about it, I ran to the in-door and ended up in a white corridor.
So I ran along, hiting all doors while yelling 'There's the Polizei' until I stopped in the end of the way. Here were the last piece. The words 'Captain's cabin' and 'Do not disturb' were written on the door.
I couldn't care less. I tried the handle but it was locked.
Of course.
Before then I was overwhelmed by all my screams, but now I could hear some other cries. But I had to hurry, so I started to thrust in the door with all my strengh.
After a few attempts I finally made it to force open this damned thing!
But I wasn't ready for this sight. Really not. With the crackle of the doorway, I heard very distinctly Aljoscha moaning.
What the... I thought immediatly.

I suddenly forgot why I had broken in here and my body couldn't move. My eyes were totally mesmerized by his art. Aljoscha's shirt was open, and I could admire his torso which was shaking, along with a long growl. He held his hands on Peter's head and was pulling hard on his hairs. I knew exactly what was happening. I suddenly understood their clues they gave before in their discussion. That's probably what Flake overheard...
Realisation flew in my head. But all of a sudden Aljoscha opened his eyes and directed them towards me. This was sufficient to give me a good blow and I moved again- and breathed deeply.
I really shouldn't look down. I shouldn't.
But I quickly did. Why am I relieved that Peter has retired his mouth from him? Why do I feel slightly angered by him?

-Aljoscha!! We must go now! Die Polizei kommt!
I almost shouted. But then I noticed that his eyes were red. I grabbed his arm.
-What did you give him asshole??
I turned and oh wait where is he?
Then I felt movements behind me and I turned again. He closed his fly and button... I felt so strange.

We suddenly heard screams and recognized Peter's voice between all of them.

They're here. All is finished for us.