something about her* - miguel

WARNINGS: smut, swearing, unprotected sex (USE A CONDOM PEOPLE), sexual tension (lots of it, TWO HANDS ON THE PHONE MY LITTLE SLUTS😍🙌), oral (female receiving), choking, aggressiveness?, slight degrading & praise
CREDIT: myself, requested by matchabutterfly
WORDS: 3327
( play the song whenever, or don't I couldn't care less )

There was always something about her.

Something about her made Miguel's heart race. Something that made Miguel feel extremely turned on. No matter what this feeling was, it was incredibly strong, and Miguel knew it wouldn't go away anytime soon. The things she did to him drove him crazy.

But, the one disruption was, she was Hawk's little sister.

Hawk was Miguel's closest friend. Even though they had only met a year before, they had been close ever since. Miguel and Hawk had an unbreakable bond, and Miguel felt that if it were to make his move on his sister he'd be betraying his friend. And even though she was only a year younger than her brother Hawk along with his close friend Miguel, Miguel still felt slightly bad.

Miguel struggled to catch his breath as he quickly ran inside the Cobra Kai dojo, all these thoughts being pushed away by the wind. His mom had just dropped him off but she didn't want to pull in all the way thinking she'd get in the way of anything. Sweet, adorable Carmen. She just made him run halfway, she is paying for his lessons, after all.

"What's got you so out of breath, Diaz? I can hear you from the next room over." He shot his head up once he heard her beautiful voice, and spotted her head oh so politely peering out from the corner. "What the hell are you doing here?" Miguel asked as if he hated every bone in her body, but in reality, it was the internal opposite.

"Practicing, duh, what the hell does it look like?" She replied sarcastically with a feisty attitude, walking out of the backroom she was once in then strolling past him. Miguel noticed that she seemed out of breath as well, preferably just not as much as he was. She had a thin layer of sweat lying on her forehead that she wiped away with a hand towel from her bag, then taking a large gulp from her ice-filled water bottle. They made eye contact for a brief second, and a cheeky grin arose onto Miguel's face. Who cares about Hawk anymore, he can't tell his sister or Miguel what to do. He was just then realizing that seducing her slowly could possibly work if she was in on it as well.

Right on cue, she started reaching for her jacket on top of one of the shelves. It had started to fall from where she put it previously, so now she was trying every possible way to get it. Jumping, standing on the tip of her toes, none of it was working.

He's speedily removed his hands from his pockets as he strolled on over to her. "Hold on, Lemme help you with that," His voice was low, raspy, and incredibly sexy. One of the tones that made her heart, stomach, and somewhere lower flutter.

One of his cold hands held her waist making her faintly shudder, she wasn't expecting him to be so close as he reached up and grabbed her jacket, their bodies together, her back pressing against his front. Miguel wondered how she would feel if he went farther with her, of course with her permission. But if they were barely even touching and it already felt amazing, how would she feel when they connected even closer?

Miguel swiftly snatched her jacket with his open hand, the hand on her hip trailing down her side until his arm was rather bent, resting his hand on the brink of her thigh. He carefully handed the flustered female her jacket, smiling slyly as he saw her widened eyes and jaw slightly dropped.

"I hope that was alright," His hand left her side as Y/N found herself swallowing harshly and hard, "If not just say the words at any point and I'll stop." His words imprinted into her mind, replaying what had just happened over mad over again as Miguel walked to his punching bag on the opposite side of the room. He knew she was in minor shock, she noticeably wasn't expecting it so he gave her a second to compose herself before starting again.