Chapter 1: Wait why are you leaving.?

Authors note: EXCUSE MY SPELLING PLEASE. Have a good read!

Everyone had plans today. Adora was going to Madam Razz's with Swift Wind, and Glimmer and Bow always had date nights on Fridays. Since Glimmer and Bow had kids now it was starting to get more wild around brightmoon. Catra had a new hobby which was braiding her hair, since it had got long again it was a good way to hold it back.

"Catra Im going are you sure you don't wanna come?" Adora asked. "No no you go I will stay here i can occupy myself." Catra said as she began to braided her hair. "Ok I think Glimmer and Bow are leaving soon. Micah should be here with Frosta to watch Angela and Arrow, alright?" Adora quickly said and gave catra no time to give a response and kissed her forehead. She turned around and shut the door quickly.

Catra continued braiding until she heard a knock at the door. "Uh. Come in?" Catra said questioningly. Bow burst in and replied with, "So you know how Micah was coming to watch the kids.. well he cancelled we don't know why." "Just call perfuma she likes kids" Catra said very annoyed knowing where the conversation would lead to. "I guess but she has things to do! Can't you jus-" He paused as he felt a hand on his back, knowing it was Glimmer.

"Heyyy hun." Bow said awkwardly. "So he canceled." She said stubbornly. "IGHHH" She groaned and teleported away. Everyone knew she was pretty stressed and wanted alone time with Bow.

"Look Catra, shes stressed can you watch them for just this once?" Bow pleaded. "Whatever bring them here."
Bow scrambled out of the room to go get his kids. Catra sighed and cleaned the room to sort of make it child proof. Angela and Arrow burst into the room and ran up to Catra and gave her a hug. "We live on the same kingdom you know." Catra said as she pushed the kids off of her. "Ooh what's this?" Angela said completely disregarding what Catra said. She picked up the eyeliner pencil and opened it. Catra wasn't paying attention to her and was talking to Bow. "Well we better go.. bye kids!" Glimmer appeared behind him and teleported them away. "Wait why are you leaving?" Catra screamed.

401 words. next time will be longer I swear.