Land The Bottle..

Reminder!:

({ Edited in July 23, 2021 })

> This is a Modern AU
> It might suck because I'm new to this..but then again..I made this for fun!

Levi and Eren have just started dating a week ago..and today..It seems that they have found out about a popular "Water Bottle Flip Challenge" and decided to try it out..

Eren flips the water bottle and continuously fails, causing Jean to smirk. "HAHA! You can't even flip the bottle and land!" Jean said, trying to make Eren embarrassed. Eren looks away slowly. "Who cares.." Eren Replied.

Mikasa looks at Eren and gets an idea that she sure is confident about.

Mikasa: Ereh..If you land that bottle, I'll give you a kiss!
(I am so sorry Mikasa- I don't hate you, I swear! T>T)

"Sure, Mikasa." Eren says, looking at the bottle of water.

Mikasa lights up as she hears that, and blushes. Meanwhile..Erwin, Levi, and Hanji just continue watching. Levi looked irritated and sighed, causing Hanji to look at him. "Leviii, You have that look on your facee..Are you jealouss?" Hanji says. Erwin stays silent for a while but then chuckles.

Levi: God, Can Y'all shut the fuck up..

Hanji: Hehehe..OKkK

Eren grabs the bottle and flips it...Huh? Wait..That wasn't a proper flip! It seems that Eren didn't bother trying..

Eren: Woops..that's how you play the game, right?

Mikasa then sulks..Jean frowns.

Jean: And we thought you were SERIOUS.

Eren: Hmm...Oof.

Hanji: HOOH! OKAYY!

Erwin: Interesting...

Levi, out of nowhere..felt like he wanted to do the same thing Mikasa did, Just..definitely not a kiss cause even though they are dating...It would be weird for The LEVI ACKERMAN to do that. So It will be 'just for fun, because why not?' Is what Levi thought.

Levi: Tch, If you land that..bottle or whatever, I'll give you a..

Hanji: Kiss.

Levi: A what–

Hanji: A KISS!

Erwin: woohoo- You might get whacked for that later on, Hanji..

Levi: Hanji, That's a n–

Eren: Hmm...DEAL.

Eren takes the bottle, with full concentration. Eren flips the bottle..Aww shoot..The bottle–

Hanji: THE BOTTLE LANDED! NOW KIZZ!

(Did I get Y'all?)

Levi: HANJI, N O .

Eren: Why not..?

Levi: BECAUse-

Eren: Fine..Atleast a prize would be nice.

Levi: Tch- Ask Hanji.

Hanji: FINE..IF YOU DON'T WANNA GIVE EREN A KISS...WELL...

Levi: What can you do?

Hanji looked around and got an idea. They decided to use Erwin to make Levi jealous and get him to give Eren a "peck".

Hanji: ERWIN, GIVE OUR BOY A "PECK".

Eren: Wai-

Levi: what?

Erwin sighs but decides to play along, and looks at Eren..Erwin walks over to Eren and jokingly was about to "kiss" him, but before he could...Levi pushes Erwin and Pecks Eren on the lips. Levi blushes but walks away quickly to Hanji and puts his hand on his face, trying to cover his slight blush.

Eren smirks and says "Sir...You could have pecked me on the cheek, Why the lips?" While slightly blushing..Levi realizes that and looks away.

Sasha: Connie..Our Shipp!

Connie: I knowww, Sashaaa!

Jean: ...Mikasa-

Mikasa: No.

Annie: I guess we suddenly don't exist, huh?

Armin: I guess so too..but..this is kind of adorable.

While Sasha and Connie are taking pictures, The others are talking about what to do right after they see their ship sail right before their eyes..

Hanji: HUAHHAHAHHA! IT WORKED ERWIN!

Hanji then smacks Erwin on the back a little TOO HARD.

Erwin: Uck!- Hanji...That hurts..

Hanji: Oh shi- I'm sorry, Erwin! I was EXCITEDD..AND I STILL AM.

Eren: hehe...

Levi: Tch, I Hate You.

Eren: Love you too, Heichou!

Levi: ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ....

Mikasa: OK..It's kinda cute..

Jean: I guess so..yeah it is.

Hanji: ERWIN. ERWIN. ERWIN! DID YOU HEAR THAT?

Erwin: Oh Gee! This is quite the ADORABLEE!

Hanji: ExacTLYY.

Eren: ...Hanji has now infected Erwin with their crazy..

Levi: Seems like it..

Eren: ...

Levi: ...

Eren takes Levi's arm and drags him outside..

Eren: I still didn't receive my prize properly, Sir.

Levi: I...sigh

Eren: Hm?-

Levi then kisses Eren for a good minute and breaks it up as quick as possible.

Levi: There, Happy?

Eren: More than you know..

Levi looks at Eren and blushes, quickly looking away and hiding their flustered face. "Sir, It's better if you don't hide that you're blushing when you're with me, I'd love to see you when you're flustered. To cut it short, I want to see everything of you" Eren says, smiling. Levi blushes even more and looks at him.

Levi: Y-you...I seriously can't with you.

Eren: My bad, Sir..I didn't mean to make you look red.

Levi: WH- damnit..

"Umm...Hug..?" Eren says, blushing a bit. Levi hugs Eren, and Eren hugs back.

Levi: Tch, Love you too.....Br– Eren.

Eren: You called me by my name instead of brat!

Levi: No shit, Sherlock- And..I do call you by your name!

Eren: Yeah, but that's rarely!...Let's go cuddle in your room, Captainn sirr.

"Huh..I'd like that..." Levi blushes and looks away. Eren looks at Levi and carries him bridal style. "Let's go, My Love!" Eren says at his very flustered boyfriend.

</(*^  ^*)\>

...That's the end of this story. I hope you enjoyed! I apologize if it sucked, Even if I made this for fun..I did also try my best. Anyways..Have a great day! Love Y'all  and stay safe <3

Signin' out.

- LiteralDiamond