01. knowing me, knowing you

instagram !

broganscott london baby

user1 wow

madders friends reference?
broganscott stupid question to ask
madders wouldn't expect anything less from u

user2 omg she moved with ben

benchilwell could've at least given me credit for the photo
broganscott don't give ur day job to be a photographer hun x

user3 come back to leicester

jackgrealish hope there's a spare room for me
broganscott in that case it's jacks room now
benchilwell we could pass as his parents smh

masonmount you could have at least sat on a chair
broganscott problem is we don't actually have any
benchilwell wait you two know each other?!
broganscott why are u comment surfing

real life !

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓." Brogan said, emphasising the sarcastic part of the sentence as she leaned back on the beanbag the couple were temporarily using as seats for the time being.

"It was the best last minute decision ever made!" Ben was completely optimistic over the whole thing, not caring about any little thing other than he was now a Chelsea player. "We'll get a sofa sorted as soon as, you worry too much."

"We'll be lucky to even get one by Christmas, these bean bags really aren't comfy." The brunette shuffled up to try and make herself a little bit more comfortable. "I agree that London's great but this current living situation really isn't it." She slightly giggled at their current make-do set up of the bean bags and television just so that Ben could get to play on his gaming console almost immediately.

"You know that reminds me, a few of the lads are coming round for a couple games of FIFA." The footballer said, receiving a heavy sigh from his girlfriend. "I mean that's if it's okay with you, of course."

"Looks like I don't really have a choice now, do I?" Brogan shrugged, only annoyed at the fact she was just told minutes before they would actually arrive. "I'll nip out and do the food shop, give you lot some peace and quiet."

"You don't have to just for that, I want you to meet and to get to know the boys." Ben furrowed his eyebrows, sad that Brogan thought she'd have to stay out of their way.

"It's fine, FIFA really isn't my cup of tea." She forced a smile to reassure her boyfriend but she wouldn't miss them as the door bell had just rung.

"It's so good to see you two, again!" Ben greeted the two teammates into the house, showing them into the lounge. "Please excuse the current set up, isn't as bad as it looks." He laughed as Brogan got up to probably gather her things and go.

"Enjoy your game, I'll see you after." She swiftly said, trying to make her quick get a way which failed miserably.

"Not so fast, B!" A voice from behind Ben and Tammy announced, it was no other than Mason Mount - who had now pulled her into a big bear hug. "It's so good to see you."

"Ah, I forgot you two knew each other." Ben cocked his head to the side in slight confusion at the two. "How do you two actually know each other?"

"We lived in the same street back home, couple of doors down from my nan's." Brogan had perked up after unexpectedly running into her old childhood best friend.

"Ah, I see he." He nodded, now understanding although it was never really something his girlfriend had ever really touched on. "Who's first for a game then?" As both of the console controllers were in the footballers hand.

"I will!" Tammy Abraham was the first to jump at the chance of it.

"You don't mind me staying then, do you?" Brogan questioned as it was now the perfect opportunity to catch up with Mason.

She received a quick nod of approval from the boys who were far too engrossed in their game to actually even care.

The childhood best friends had spent the next few hours chatting, laughing and crying as they caught up and reminisced old times together.

A couple of times, Ben turning around to see what all the laughs and jokes were about.

b's note !

having a slight play around with this book with the shorter chapters and i want to say it's working alright so far? what do you lot think, lmk!!

i hope you all enjoyed the first wee chapter of this :)

all my love, b x