03. somebody told me

real life !

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘." Ben groaned, being awoken of the sounds of Brogan getting up and ready for the day. Looking at the time, he realised he would be late for training if he didn't move now.

"Well, you did invite me to come and watch you and the boys train." Brogan chirped as she sat in front of the mirror doing her makeup. "That's if you still want me to?"

"Don't be stupid." The footballer yawned as he realised he'd forgotten the offer from the previous week. "I forgot, that's all."

"Yeah, it happens." She forced a smile, not fully convinced by his answer. "Now, get a move on or we'll be late."

"Are you hoping to cop off with another footballer? Full face of makeup and dressed to the nines?" Her boyfriend joked although by the look on her face she didn't take it to be a wind up.

"You'd get so lucky." Brogan shook her head and rolled her eyes as she finished up doing her makeup. "Now seriously, get a move on!"

"Alright, alright. I'm moving." Ben grumbled as he flung the duvet cover over him to get up. "Good morning handsome!" He jokingly admired himself waking by the mirror.

"Seriously, we're going to be late!"

"Sorry, mum."

instagram story !

broganscott posted

masonmount replied to your story

masonmount
you never said you were
stopping by the training ground

broganscott
my bad
aren't you supposed to be here

masonmount
don't grass but i slept in
will you still be there

broganscott
probably
you know what like ben is

masonmount
very true that
see you soon

real life !

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓." Brogan chuckled, winding Ben up as she watched him and the boys train from the sidelines.

"Shut up!" Ben called back as he scored his third and final shot of the training session. "You wouldn't have gotten that one!"

"I like Brogan, she's a comedian." One of the Chelsea lads called from across the pitch, which would only encourage her more.

"What can I say? He's just an easy one to wind up is our Benjamin." The brunette went on her tip toes to ruffle the footballers hair. "Isn't that right?"

"You lot must like my girlfriend more than I do." Ben chuckled, noticing how much attention she had received from his new teammates. "You lot are welcome to keep her here, saves her annoying me."

Although there was one teammate in particular to watch out for.

"Didn't think you lot would still be hanging about here." Mason chirped as he stepped foot onto the turf. "That's probably because I'm nearly two hours late."

"That's one thing that's never changed, your time keeping." Mason's childhood best friend laughed, as she received a punch on the shoulder for her cheekiness. "That was actually sore." She faked, holding her arm.

Ben stood there awkwardly for a minute or two watching the pair chat and laughed amongst themselves. He looked as if he wanted to say something but he just didn't know what.

"With you saying that, I think it is time we get going. I'm absolutely knackered." Ben slightly exaggerated, trying to get his girlfriend's attention again.

"Aw, Ben!" Brogan fake pouted, not wanting to leave so soon, even though they had been there a good few hours."I wasn't ready to leave, Mase just got here too."

"I'd rather go now before we get caught in the rush hour traffic. The roads are already mad enough." His suggestion was enough to convince the girl it was time to go. "We'll see you later, boys." As they walked off, with Ben's arm now around Brogan's shoulder.

instagram !

benchilwell one from training today, captured by the mrs 🤍

user1 training looks so fun

broganscott updating my 'this is him' picture
benchilwell you are so cringe
broganscott but you love it

user2 💙

user3 come back to leicester

masonmount nice to see you two
benchilwell sure it was
broganscott sorry we didn't stay long

author's note !

just a wee filler chapter, woops

hopefully a longer chapter next time!

all my love, b x