04. jealousy, jealousy

instagram !

broganscott 🖤

broganscott 🖤

benchilwell out of all the photos i took, you use the blurriest one?
broganscott only because i know it would piss you off 😋

user1 so pretty

jackgrealish did you wrap black bags around your legs?
broganscott your the most unfunny person i've ever met

user2 at least crack a smile smh

madders 🖕🏼
broganscott right back at ya

masonmount go best friend
broganscott go away

user3 the comment section >>>>

real life !

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄𝐀'𝐒 win and Chilwell's first goal for his new side, of course they had to celebrate in true Chelsea fashion.

A team night out, the first of many for Ben and Brogan.

"Why did I agree to this? Clubs are sweat shops." Brogan huffed, looking up at Ben as her plea to leave. "I thought they only meant a few drinks."

"Can't hear you, speak up." Ben shouted over the loud and thumping music, as she tried her hardest to say it again as loud as humanly possible.

"To the dance floor!" One of the Chelsea lads had interrupted as most of the boys and their plus ones hurried forward.

"Just stick with me, it'll be fun." Her boyfriend wrapped his arm around her shoulders a little tighter than normal before following on the rest of the party.

Brogan looked around the dance floor before her eyes locked with Mason who had been watching on for some time, clearly not liking something or someone about.

As soon as Mason had realised that the girl had caught him out, all eye contact on his side was dropped as he went to mingle with the rest of his teammates.

"Are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Ben shouted over the loud music, noticing his girlfriend had looked rather distracted.

Brogan nodded her head in reply and forced a wide smile which was more than convincing to get her boyfriend off of her back.

"Great, I'm off to get some more drinks. Stay where you are!" Ben chirped before joining the long queue at the bar, leaving Brogan standing there like a spare part.

"I didn't think nightclubs were your scene." A familiar voice made Brogan jump as she turned round to face Mason.

The girl sighed in relief to see that it was Mason behind her instead of the usual creeps hanging around awaiting to buy her a drink. "Yeah, nothing's changed. Just went along to keep Ben happy, I didn't think you were too keen on them yourself."

"You still know me so well." The footballer chuckled as he looked over to the bar. "Would you like a drink? On me obviously." He asked, a little smile emerging from his mouth.

"No thanks but thank you for the offer." Brogan returned the smile to him. "Ben will probably come back with a few too many anyway." She half laughed, knowing exactly what her boyfriend was like on a night out.

"Speaking of Ben, you maybe don't want to look at the bar." Mason wished he had held his tongue as the pair looked over to see Ben and a few others looking rather close with a couple of girls. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that."

"Don't worry about it." The brunette shook her head as she pretended that it didn't bother her, she just hoped that it wasn't half as bad as it looked. "Would you look at the time already? I best be getting off." She looked down at her phone's lockscreen, using this as an excuse to escape the situation.

Although Mason didn't complete buy her excuse and just wanted to make sure all was well. "Are you sure your alright? At least let me walk you home so you get there alright."

"I can manage." Brogan forced a larger and more convincing smile this time around. "I'll text you when I get home."

"I'll just walk you down to the door then." The footballer tried to compromise with her, as they walked towards the exit of the club.

news article !

𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄
chelsea's latest signing relationship already on the rocks as both seen leaving nightclub with other people...

After a celebration worthy win, some of the Chelsea squad were photographed out with their significant others outside some of London's finest clubs.

How swish?

All was well until the clock had struck midnight when Ben Chilwell's girlfriend, fashion management graduate - Brogan Scott, was pictured leaving the club with fellow teammate Mason Mount waving her off at the door.

The two shared a laugh and a joke at the door before the brunette said her goodbyes shortly after.

The duo have followed each other on social media for a while but most recently have had there fair share of interactions in the few weeks, ever since it was announced that Chilwell had penned a contract at Stamford Bridge.

On the other hand, Chilwell was spotted leaving hours later with a mystery blonde, whom he had linked arms with, followed by a few other teammates.

The group were seen getting into a taxi together before hitting up another one of London's finest clubs, the last stop of the night.

According to a close source, things were difficult between the couple since their recent move to London, with Chilwell spending most of his time with his fellow teammates.

It seems the pair are both to blame for their relationship to be on the rocks... Only time will tell.

author's note !

its certainly been a while since i've updated my football books but we are back once again

most importantly happy new year and i hope 2022 is good to you all <33

all my love, b x