10. do i need you now?

𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
it's all over for ben chilwell and beau, as mason mount slides in?

Breakup rumours spark again for Ben Chilwell and girlfriend Brogan Rooney, after last night's celebration events.

It's no lie that a Chelsea night out is as fun as it looks but has only rocketed since the arrival of Ben Chilwell - with a second report of his relationship on the rocks after another night on the town.

Previously, their relationship was on the rocks after both parties were pictured leaving a London nightclub with other people, just a few months ago. Brogan was spotted with boyfriend's teammate Mason Mount and Chilwell with a mysterious blonde in his arms just hours later.

Pictures this time around show Chilwell leaving the venue walking away from a tearful Brogan. The latest Chelsea signing can be seen walking away from his beau who was comforted by friend Mount just a few minutes later.

Sources within the venue reported a brawl began in the venue between the two footballers before eventually being broken up by security. It is unsure of what began the scene but it has most certainly sparked concern for the couple's relationship.

There was no love lost with Brogan who appeared to look comfortable in the arms of her boyfriend's teammate.

Representatives from both footballers have declined to comment on the matter.

Brogan was surprised she was even let back into the house last night, let alone Ben actually talking to her, even if he was in one of his moods.

"Where are you going with all those bags?" Ben looked her up and down, slightly confused. "I know what happened last night wasn't your fault."

"Regardless, you're still pissed off and I can tell." She shrugged. "I just think we need some time apart, don't we?"

"Shouldn't we at least talk about this? See if there's a better way to get around this?" This was one of the very few times where he wanted to make things right.

"You've got ten minutes." Reluctantly agreeing, Brogan took a seat. "Jack's picking me up at one."

"You know the more I think of it, thing's have never been right since we left Leicester, have they?" Ben sighed, realising the breakdown of their relationship. "Part of that's me, I hold my hands up and admit that. The jealousy especially."

"Looking back, you had every right to be." Brogan bit her lip, not realising how wrong she could've been. "Nobody saw last night coming, did they?"

"I had my suspicions he was in love with you but not in love with you." He emphasised his words, now putting his head in his hands. "I really don't know what to do or say."

"London was never going to work out for us, was it?"

The footballer sighed. "Only because my own teammate is clearly in love with you."

A horn tooted outside the house, which was Brogan's cue to leave.

"That'll be Jack." She said, gathering up all her belongings. "I don't want to keep him waiting any longer."

"At least let me help you?" Ben offered a hand over which was turned away from Brogan who would much rather struggle with her bags. "Call me at least, let me know your safe."

"Yeah, something like that." Were her final words as she closed the front door behind her.

author's note!

And that's us officially half way through the book! I will be taking a little break from uploading to focus on the rest of my football books and most importantly try and get 'Fastlove' back up and running again!!

I'll be back soon with this book with Act Two!

All my love, B x