11. bittersweet symphony

broganscott london, you have been missed 🥹

user1 which chelsea lad have you come to see now

user2 wait isn't that her and bens house???
user3 it could be an old picture

jackgrealish doesn't hurt to smile does it?
broganscott shut up pls

kennedyalexa i hope your missing leicester more!!
broganscott no place or people i miss more than you guys 🥲

user4 they are definitely back together

masonmount you're back in london and i find out through an instagram post 🫠
broganscott don't start

"Well, it was good seeing you." Brogan greeted goodbye to her now ex boyfriend, Ben. With the pair spending a few months apart due to previous events, both had eventually decided to call it quits mutually. There was no lie that the time apart did the both of them the world of good but even more so it helped them realise that they had grown apart. Now, Brogan was back here to collect the last of her things to take back with her to Leicester. The girl currently had no plan on what she would do or where she would go next but hoped that everything would work out for itself.

"Where are you going to go with all your things? Is Jack picking you up again?" Ben frowned, looking at the girl and her many bags parked in the living room. "I can drive you to wherever you need to be or you could spend one last night here?" He bit his lip in regret at the end of that question.

"I don't think that's a great idea, do you?" The brunette shook her head in reply. Knowing if she had stayed, it would probably make it even harder for her to leave. "Found a place back in Leicester for the meantime, James and Kennedy shouldn't be too long." She said, looking down at her phone at the time. "Actually, they are a bit late." The girl gulped at the thought of having to spend more time than necessary with Ben.

At that very moment, Brogan's phone went off with a text message from James. Gathering from her reaction, it wasn't the best of news.

"What is it, Brogan? Is everything okay?" Ben questioned, sensing the look on her face wasn't a happy one.

"Something's cropped up last minute, they can't pick me up today." Brogan sighed. "I know it's an ask but can I stay until I sort something out for myself?"

"If you think that's a good idea then knock yourself out." The footballer agreed as a small smile appeared on his face. "You know if you need a hand with anything , I'm here."

"I'm sure I'll manage, thanks." The sarcasm was apparent in her tome of voice, as she began to commence her plan for the next 24 hours.

a/n: and we are back!! i did say that this time would be spent working on my other books but writer's block had a massive part to play, lol

anyways, i hope you all enjoy and are excited to see what's coming next

b x