13. new beginnings

broganscott via instagram stories !

For what felt like forever for Brogan, she had finally moved into her flat in Leicester

For what felt like forever for Brogan, she had finally moved into her flat in Leicester. Leicester was pretty much the girl's second home when she moved there for work, a good few years back, where she met and settled down with Ben. She was within walking distance within a few of her nearest and dearest friends and less than an hour away from her family, which was more than convenient for her, the closest she had been to them since she had moved away to London.

A buzz to the flat buzzer interrupted Brogan's 'Friends' marathon, much to her dismay. She thought it was strange, having caught up with everyone since she had moved back, she wasn't expecting anybody else over for the day. Ignoring it and hoping it would go away was not the solution, which would only let the noise continue until she lifted the handset.

"Finally, I thought you were avoiding me!" Mason sighed from downstairs. "I hope your going to let me up after all of this, but surprise!" Brogan pressed the button to let her best friend in, before it had clicked she hadn't let him know that she had moved in.

Brogan stood there with her arms folded as Mason opened the front door. "How did you know where I live now?" She raised an eyebrow at him, as he flushed a shade of pink.

"Well I was planning a surprise visit, I didn't think you'd click on about that." He stood there, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "I got talking to James and he had mentioned you'd got the flat and you weren't too far down the road from him and here I am! I'm happy to leave if you don't want me here unannounced."

"It's all good, just didn't expect it, that's all." The brunette reassured him, before pulling him into a hug, which he least expected from her. "Otherwise, I would've dressed up for the occasion, but it's so good to see you." She giggled.

"Ow, suffocating here, Brogs." She loosened her grip from the taller boy, allowing him to breathe more freely. "What are you waiting for? Show me around the place." His smile beamed as his tour of the flat began.

" His smile beamed as his tour of the flat began

masonmount 10/10 view leicester

broganscott my photography 🙋🏻‍♀️
masonmount do you take bookings?

user1 oh they're friends again??

jackgrealish first time i've seen you smile mate
masonmount cheeky git

user2 💙

benchilwell i see how it is

user3 uh oh

"I have one question." Mason chuckled as he placed his can of beer down on the coffee table. "How on earth am I getting home?"

Brogan looked at her phone to check the time. "Jeez, it is getting pretty late and you're definitely not fit to drive. We should've thought about this earlier." She giggled, also placing her drink down on the table.

"If I'm quick, I can catch the last train." He reached for his jacket and the rest of his things. "I can come back for the car another day."

"Don't be stupid, stay the night." The brunette demanded, not caring that it wouldn't be the ideal set up. "Come on, have a few more drinks with me." She smiled, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"How could I say no to that?" The footballer shrugged, sitting back down to enjoy the rest of his beer.

a/n: wow talk about writer's block, explains the no uploads once again! i really do apologise, trying to get back into the swing of things just isn't happening for me :((

anyways, football is back!! how are we all feeling so far?

still a bit sceptical about aberdeen, i won't lie, but maybe i have been proven wrong so far after our first home game of the season but only time will tell!!

all my love, b x