~The art of eye contact~

•┈┈┈••✦ :                                             : ✦••┈┈┈•Songs for this chapter: Face to face~Rex Orange County

•┈┈┈••✦ : : ✦••┈┈┈•
Songs for this chapter:
Face to face~Rex Orange County.
Why'd you only call me when you're high~Artic Monkeys.
Slow Dancing In The Dark~ Joji
•┈┈┈••✦ : : ✦••┈┈┈•

♡︎Skylar♡︎

"It was the kind of love that shattered my soul." I traced my cursive handwritten quotes as my soul desired to drown in a love so deep.

Setting aside the book of quotes that were written by me, I rush to add some final touches as I prepare for my first day at school.

In hurried moments of rush I ran a hand through my silky blonde hair whilst it glowed like honey. Before I applied a tint of Dior Lip Glow to my rose tinted lips as my button nose accentuated the portrait of my face. Smoothening the edges of my white corset top, I tightened the strings whilst they accentuated my waist as they emphasise my breasts before I add the school jacket upon it.

As I looked back into the mirror, the girl before me smiled whilst happiness painted her eyes. I wasn't one to hate myself or my body. Although I wasn't the best looking in my opinion, nonetheless I still loved myself. Shaking my head off it's thoughts I rush down the spiral staircase whilst greeting my parents as the assortments of breakfast wait laying before my eyes.

"Good morning Mum, Dad." A smile grazes my lips as I take a seat at the dining table whilst laying the linens on my lap.

"Good morning Love." They say in unison as I shake my head at them before my eyes land on the waffles before me.

My grin mirrors the one of a cheshire cat as an idea paints my mind at the waffles before me. Creating a heart out of my waffles, a smile paints my lips whilst I stand proud at my work of art. Chuckles of happiness ring through the dining table whilst my parents smile at the carved heart as our house helpers grin as well.

The Swift name dripped in wealth whilst we were one of the families that inhabited the 'Old Money' title. Nonetheless, my parents never let their pride exceed the importance of family. Our house wasn't just a mansion, it was a home, one which was always adorned by giggles of love and happiness.

"Honey, are you sure you can attend school?" My father William Swift asked whilst concern painted the portrait of his face.

"Yes Dad, don't worry I'm A okay." A smile painted my lips whilst I stand up in order to prove my point, I put my thumbs up before the scene reverses as I tip over my own foot making me fall on the chair.