THIRTEEN

*•*•*

*•*•*

"Numerous sources within the Philadelphia police departments confirm that the tests showed it was, in fact, his body found at the Nayatt Landfill one week ago

"Numerous sources within the Philadelphia police departments confirm that the tests showed it was, in fact, his body found at the Nayatt Landfill one week ago. Sam Keating was considered a top suspect on the Lila Stangard murder." Annora harshly closed her laptop placing her hands in her hair. "Can I not get a break for once, please?" A knock on the front door sent her downstairs but she saw Annalise and Hannah already at the door with two police officers outside.

"Are you Mrs. Keating?" One officer questioned causing Hannah to walk closer to the door. "Depends which one you mean." The cop stuffed his hands in his pockets glancing at Hannah. "Annalise Keating." Her mother folded her arms looking a little worried. "That's me."

The male cop put his attention back on Hannah asking, "And you are?" She looked warily at the cop before giving up her name. "I grew up in this house." "And I live here now. What's going on?" The cop moved his head as if the reason he and his partner were there is obvious. "You haven't seen the news?"

They shook their heads, eyes flickering between the cops. "Is he dead?" Hannah looked frightened not wanting to know the answer. "I'm his sister. Anything you can say to her you can say to me. Is he dead?" The cop nodded slowly, staring at her watery eyes. "His remains we're found in a landfill several days ago. We wound have notified you sooner, but it took my department a while to get a positive I.D."

Annora's breathing stopped. Many thoughts running through her mind. What if they know I was involved? What if they already arrested the others and I'm just the last stop? "How do you know it's him?" Annalise breathed heavily holding her body tighter.

"They tested the tissue against his DNA, which is already on file for the Stangard case." Hannah broke off to the side weeping and crying. For an odd reason Annora always found her cries funny and high pitched so she had to hold back a laugh as this was not the time.

A car had pulled onto the side of the road causing the cops to turn around. Frank ran out of his car and up to the house gate seeing the four. Annalise walked closer to Hannah which only caused her to push her off. "Don't touch me!" She released a loud animal like groan and scream after she spoke.