┊⭒˚.chapter 3: ua entrance exam

This song is just TTM's Theme Song but Japanese. Change my mind.

Hehe.. anyways as always comments are always greatly very much appreciated!!

("ABCxyz") = Japanese

("ABCxyz") = English

("ABCxyz") = Bahasa Melayu (Malaysian)

bolded italicised = character card

bolded underlined = voice over

[bolded square brackets] = author's note/commentary

=================

Ah. The evening sun. The golden hour, the bright orange rays of the sun decorating every part of this beautifully, peaceful neighbourhood. How wonderful. "EHHHHHH?!!" Okay. Maybe not anymore.

"I-Inherit your power-?" Midoriya repeated. Okay, he was not expecting that. He just thought All Might was there just to give him hope and motivation and would be done with it and leave it as it was.

He looked at All Might as if he hadn't gone insane and misheard what All Might said. All Might just laughed, "What's with that face, young man? It's just a suggestion," after a dramatic second, "You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" All Might said, blood gushing out of his mouth.

'Wh-What is All Might saying?' Now Midoriya was wondering if his idol was just insane or messing with him. Or this guy wasn't actually All Might or he was just in a very realistic dream and that he'll wake up in his bed or something.

All Might began to explain a little about his quirk, about it being a 'sacred torch' passed from one generation to the next. This was revolutionary! Well for Midoriya anyway. He started muttering about the multiple theories that he made when he researched the topic and some theories he made on the spot after listening to what All Might told him

Midoriya was talking faster by each second, eventually muttering incomprehensive things to which All Might just stared at him blankly. "You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense! I may hide a lot of things but I don't lie!" All Might said.

"The power to transfer power, that is the quirk I inherited! I was crowned with 'One For All'!" All Might continued, light coming from his palm. "One For All..." Midoriya repeated. All Might explained more about One For All, not a lot but enough for Midoriya to understand, and that he was looking for a successor and that Midoriya was more heroic than anyone in the incident and that he wanted Midoriya to be his successor, but of course, whether Midoriya agreed to or not. Midoriya agreed, tears in his eyes.

Two days later - Early Morning

All Might was not expecting anyone there and he was also not expecting for Midoriya to know them. "Boboiboy-san? What're you doing here?" Midoriya asked. Boboiboy and his friends were seen exercising in a little area where Boboiboy and his friends had cleared specifically to exercise.

"Oh hey! Izuku-kun! Good morning! We're here exercising!" Boboiboy replied quite cheerfully and loudly despite it being like 5 in the morning. "That's the kid next door right?" Gopal who was next to him yawned.

"Do you know them, Young Midoriya?" All Might asked, "Oh yes, they live in the apartment next to mine, they moved in like 7 months ago if I'm correct," Midoriya replied.

"Anyways, we told you why we're here, so why are you here? And who's he Izu-kun?" Ying asked, pointing to the man next to Midoriya.

All Might switched to Skinny All Might mode when he heard voices where they were supposed to practice. "Oh-uh-uhm- This is-" Midoriya mumbled thinking of an excuse, "I'm Young Midoriya's mentor, Toshinori Yagi," All Might introduced.