The first

Tubbo walks along the riverside with a thought in his head. 'Was Philza really his father?' He took out his hand out of his hoodie pocket to find a crumpled-up paper. He carefully opened it, making sure that he wouldn't rip it. He looked closely and he realized that it had a number 1 on it. He couldn't clarify what it meant and he threw it onto the floor. Then a kid told him, "HEY! PICK THAT UP YOU DUMBHEAD!!!!" Tubbo sighed before he picked it up but the kid dashed and snatched it before Tubbo could. "Haha! You slowpoke!" The kid scanned tubbo for a moment. "I bet I'm older than you," the kid said in a teasing way. "Uhhh, I'm 17..." Tubbo said, he bit his bottom lip to help him try not to laugh. "YEAH, I'M 9!" The kid said looking like he was very proud.

  Tubbo wondered where his/her parents were until a woman with thick brown hair and eyes with an incredibly beautiful black dress came dashing towards the two.

There was no way she was the mother of this crazy boy.

"I'm so sorry Mister, my son here has been down in the dumps, after he is usually c-r-a-z-y."

No way, she was???

The woman looked at Tubbo and shrieked. "Oh my! Isn't it Mr.Schlatt!" Tubbo giggled at the woman and sighed. He was too embarrassed to tell her that he was 'Tubbo', not Mr. Schlatt, his enemy's last name. Tubbo hated having the same last name as him

   "Why I'm so sorry! We should-"

   "No! It's fine miss"

He waved to both of them and then felt an odd thing in his pocket. He pulled it out to see the paper he threw in his hand. Tubbo unwrapped it and found an odd crease on the paper. He started to play around with it until it opened. He read the note, "GO TO PHILZA and BrING this To hIM" It was the worst handwriting but it was readable. 

THANKS FOR READING GONNA DELETE THIS MESSAGE ANYWAYS I AM GONNA CONTINUE THIS SOON :D