Part0

You and Jen have been bestfriends since childhood you always stick together.Jen's mum and your mum  had been also friends since theyre  were children. The mum of Jen was very strict and sometimes mean but she was a very caring mother.But for Jen it was not like that for it was like hell because she was always tired and had to study and work hard.She wanted to run away but she wanted to take you with her.Since you are very loyal you ofcource said yes but still question her why would she wanna do that.She said that ot was to much for her and she wanted to start new and she wanted to you with her.

Jen:Please ! Can you come with me so I will not be too lonely!

M/n:..................Good I come with with you.

Jen:Yes!!!!Thank you so much !You will not regret it!

Timeskip when you were with her in the bus .

You sit with her in the seat.

You had a very bad feeling that something  bad would happend.
But you still go in there.

Jen:I will miss my mum what about you?

M/n:I will also miss her but I try to stay strong.

Jen had now a flashback of her and her mother when she was little .

M/n: We should see whats infront of us not behind!

Jen only noded and smiled a little till something happend and everyone was out and they started coughing .

M/n: What happend ?!JEN! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

Jen:Here !!! What hapend?!

Jen started coughing so much.

M/n:Jen do you have youre phone with you?

Jen:Yes ! I try to contact my mum!

M/n:I try with my phone!

Jen taked her out and directly called her mum same for m/n.

Jen and m/n's mum: Yes hello I'm (Dont know Jen mum so just Jen mum)Jen mum/M/n mum how can I help you?

M/n&Jen:Mum !!! Help were scared  and dont know what to do!!!!

M/n & Jen mum: WHO IS THERE ?!WAIT JEN/M/N WHAT HAPPEND AND WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

Jen and M/n :Im so sorry that I was not the best child .................
Bye Mum.

M/n and jens mum:Honey dont fall asleep stay awake-

That was the last thing we heard till we fall unconciuss because of the bad air......