WHEN EVIL STIRS PART ONE

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END 

~~~

The mood has changed now that Sledge is defeated. Amber Beach and the entire planet just feels a lot more peaceful now that Sledge is gone. While all the rangers were going about their normal lives, Tyler can't help but let go of the past.

After driving for several hours, Tyler decided to take a little break and write in his journal.

Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday. Other times, like it's been forever. but either way, everything that happened seems too incredible to be true.

It all started when Shelby and I bonded to our energems and became power rangers.

We met Keeper, then searched for the remaining energems with our fellow rangers.

The evil Sledge sent monster after monster to steal our energems. In the end, Sledge decided to take them himself...

But we weren't giving up without a fight. Defeating Sledge meant there was no need for the Power Rangers. We could all return to our normal lives...

I know it's good that the world is safe,

and I'm glad to be looking for my dad again, but I kind of miss having my energem, and I miss being a power ranger.

Being a ranger was a big part of Tyler's life and he can't forget it so easily. Deciding to get back out on the road.

~~~

At nighttime in the forests of Zandar, Amelia and Ivan are asleep, residing in a remote cabin that Prince Phillip happily lets them use to spend the Summer together.

Amelia kept tossing and turning, sweat dripping from her forehead

Amelia kept tossing and turning, sweat dripping from her forehead. During her nightmare, she kept mumbling "no". Sledge, the Masquerader, and Nosferatu were all present in her nightmare, along with almost every villain that they had defeated. She was confronted by the Masquerader and was told and told things that made Amelia extremely uncomfortable and afraid, like feeling up her legs, trying to kiss her, slapping her butt, and brushing his no-no-square against her no-no-square multiple times. Throughout the conversation, he whispered things like how they weren't over, and to expect to see him in the future. And calling her some very sexually inappropriate names. While The Masquerader didn't feel any affection for Amelia, he still wanted her. So she could go against her fellow rangers and obtain every energem, including her own, and give it to Sledge.