Wake up, Run, Repeat.

Before we get started I need to say all these characters belong to James Dashner. The only characters that belong to me are the other girls(other than Sonya and Harriet) and Elizabeth(i am still reading maze runner)So I will correct my mistakes once I finish it and I hope you enjoy

-Rubie

The rumbling of the maze walls opening woke me. I got up and walked toward the maze room. I got into my uniform and took my daily supplies. I ran into the maze with another girl Annabel. We ran into the maze the large stone was towering above us. I could feel the sun rising as the heat was making me sweat buckets. We kept on running in silence as that would make us even more tired. We finally stopped for lunch as our watches told. We sat against the ivy-covered walls.
"Eliza are you excited to see the new bloomer today?"

"I guess I never really thought of it as exciting I mean this place isn't exactly pleasant is it"

"I guess your right"

To be honest I never wanted any more people to come into our glade. It always made me sad since it must mean that another person had to been taken away from their family. Once we finished our lunches we got back up and started running back. Navigating the tall walls. reaching the opening I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said getting up and helping the person up

"no I'm sorry" the voice was deeper than a girl. I looked up to see it was a boy? His dark brown hair was messy and ruffled from the fall and his slender face was a bit bruised. "Um, who are you?" I said politely trying not to offend him. 'I'm Aris and everyone here is saying I'm the newest bloomer?". "Oh, you're the new one I'm, Elizabeth," I said feeling my stupidity now. "Sorry I was being stupid I hope to see you around" I walked away feeling like the most stupid girl in the world.

"Eliza!" said Rose. The girl's red hair was swaying in the wind. "Did You see the new bloom?!"

"Yeah I did it's a boy from my years being here not once has there been a boy" rose was my best friend in the entire glade sure I have other friends but we just hanged me and rose seemed like we had a special connection. And not romanticly.  I walked away sitting against a tree drinking water from a canister. I could see the sunset as that meant the maze walls were closing. Not long after that though, the walls started to rumble and everyone stopped what they were doing to go to the walls. 

 I stood there in front of it. I could feel breath in my neck as there were many people crowding around me. The loud slam of the doors made me flinch even though I had seen it for years already. We had our bonfire and everyone was being friendly to Aris. I never would call the new bloomers 'bloomers' I just said their name. The fire lit up our whole cafe area. People were sitting against logs holding wood plates and talking. When I was looking around I noticed Aris sitting alone against a log not too far from Harriet and Sonya. I was alone too so I walked to him. And sat next to him holding out my cup of 'special recipe' but I just thought it was a mix of stuff that made you loopy.
"Hey drink some of this you'll feel better," I said my sentence starter, and handed him the cup. He reluctantly took a sip and spit it out. "What is this" he spat in disgust. "Noone knows I suspect it makes you loopy" I couldn't help but laugh. His face glowed in the fire. "What is this place. I looked at his face and he looked at mine making direct eye-contact.