A Challenge

Hello again I hope your all having a good day/night and that you are resting! This story will be longer so don't you worry. Enjoy~
__________________________________

A warm feeling seeped into every inch of your body.

Though it wasn't quite like the one you felt last night.

Your eyes slowly opened with a bunching noise from the eye boogers that formed at your cornea.

You let out a lazy groan, yawning in the process shifting on the bed.

"What?" You looked at the wall colors, obviously not the same as yours.

As well as expecting Eri next to you, instead you were welcomed by Shoto who's arm was stuck around your waist.

Your eyes roamed seeing the blanket slip off of his chest, Shoto's abs freely displaying with only a few scratch marks at the front.

A smirk appeared on your face as your palm reached out to touch him, the warmness of his strong sculptured figure.

A hum escaped your lips, trailing down seeing his chest calmly move up and down. As your hands paused on his much lower abdomen, that smug face wiped away.

Holy crap I didn't go back home last night. You immediately thought of Eri, cold blood shooting up into a panicked worry.

Even more so feeling your palms begin to shake, just imagining consequences with your parents in which you didn't want to bat an eye at.

You heard Shoto groan as he moved around in his spot.

There was a distance between you both, though it was only made up of a few inches with your hands still pressed by his abdomen.

You turned hot with the morning sun feeling the slip in his boxers that were maneuvered from the movements.

One of Shotos arms was underneath his ear on the pillow, while the other was loosely in between your thigh and waist.

His different colored eyes blinked open, Shoto's noise twitched like a rabbit getting your signature scent.

You looked at him with a pare of soft eyes seeing Shoto awake.

"Good morning baby." Shoto's raspy morning voice was an amorous melody to your ears.

"Good morning Shoto." Your sweet voice welcomed his ears, along with your smile that made his heart race.

His rough hands pulled you closer, a smile clouding his lips as his fingers grazed your panties' straps making you squeal a bit.

Shoto chuckled and kissed your lips. "I forgot to bring an extra shirt, this'll do though." Shoto whispered as his lips fell down to your half exposed chest.

You inhaled followed by a gasp feeling the strap fall from your bra was the only chest coverage. "S-Shoto." A trembling breath escaped your wobbling lips feeling his teeth hold your fallen strap in his mouth.

"I'll fix it." His breath whisked onto your exposed shoulder as Shoto bit your strap back in place.

You slightly shivered feeling his touch, his hands at your waist rubbing it gradually.

Shoto pulled away, in an instant giving you a kiss. "I love you Y/n." His lips smacked against yours continuously as you got the tempo and did the same.

In need for oxygen you pushed his chest away, hanging on for a mere second, Shoto's lips had peeled away from yours.

"I-I love you too." You caught your breath, pushing some of Shoto's loose strands of hair back.