Prolouge

The league was happy Talia Al Ha Gu was giving birth. Push the doctor said she pushed and there were 2 cries.

She had giving birth to twins,a boy and a girl.The girl was the first born,she just looked like Talia.She had tan skin jade green eyes and long brown hair.

Talia named her Scarlet Isabelle Lis Al Ha Gu Wayne Azarath.The boy had tan skin emerald green eyes and her black hair.Talia named him Damien Thomas Al Ha Gu Wayne.

She felt pain in her stomach,the doctor said there's 2 more she pushed and 2 cries filled the room,she had giving birth(again) to 2 girls.

The first born had long jet black hair pale skin and  bluebell eyes Talia named her Mia Isabella Jen Al Ha Gu Wayne Azarath.

The second born had pale skin bluebell eyes and long jet black hair,Talia named her Kiara Bella Jessie Al Ha Gu Wayne Azarath.

Ra came and looked at Damien approvingly and glared at the 3 sisters.He told his daughter to kill them but she refused,she secretly trained them with their enemies the order of the guardians.

There the sisters met Kagami,Chloe and Lucy Quinzell Luka,Juleka and Danielle Isley,Max Nino and Alix Luther and Sabrina and Kim Mooney

When it was time to choose their holders,Xuppu chose Kim,Kaalki chose max ,Fluff chose Alix,Trixx chose Sabrina,Longg chose Kagami,Pollen chose Chloe,Roarr chose Juleka Wayzz chose Nino Sass chose Luka Luna chose Lucy and Ruby chose Danielle

As for the sisters they were the guardians of all the miraculous box.When they were 5 a semi monster attacked so they friends and Wang Fu fled to Paris as for Damien Talia sent him to his Father in Gotham.

The friends got adopted by new families and they changed  appearance while the 3 sisters changed their names  Scarlet became Luna Mia became Marinatte and Kiara became Bridgette

The became super heroes at the age of 8 Mari became Ladybug Luna Demonic Angel Brid Vanparina Chloe Princess Honey Luka Viper Kagami Ryko Juleka Tigress Kim Monkey king Max Phoenix Lucy Wolverine Nino Protector Danielle became Sparrow and Sabrina became Illusionalist

Lier Grossi came into their lives when they were 10 she took away all their friends and their Parents disowned the MAS(Miraculous Assassin Squad)they got adopted by Jagged Stone and they became celebrities.