Bad Ending pt.1

Sunny awoke from the hospital bed, blank faced and empty. There were flowers, surrounding the hospital room. All he could hear was monitors, the outside noises from the window and footsteps with chatter outside the hospital room's door.
He got up, with his right eye patched with bandages. It had been a while since Basil cut his eye open with shears. Their fight was tense, and brutal. It was deserving because it was Sunny's fault of everything anyways. What would Mari think of this?

Something had approached behind Sunny. He looked in that direction, dead. Something looked back at Sunny.

"Waiting for something to happen..?"

Sunny looked away. He walked towards the hospital door, and slowly opened it. There was nobody around, just something and him.
Basil's room was right around the corner, but he didn't feel like visiting. In fact, he didn't even think anything at all. His body felt like it was being controlled, he couldn't move his body anymore, something similar to him was doing all the work. It was like he was dead. Yet controlled.

Something followed Sunny, heading towards the upstairs. Sunny was going to the rooftop. What reason you may ask? Oh, quite simple really, to atone for his sins. Begging for forgiveness, and facing them was enough to handle. Something anyways was always there, just standing there.

Sunny had opened the door to the rooftop, and walked along the edge.

He had finally did it. Or should I say, Omori.

Yes. It was Omori the whole time. The Sunny you know, is dead. Has been dead this whole time. Omori took control of his remains, and now it's time to end it.

Omori jumped off, without hesitation.

                         *     *     *
Kel, Aubrey and Hero were nearby Basil's bed. They were worried. First Sunny's eye was cut out, and Basil was already hurt as well. They had found them both in the bathroom last to last night unconscious and harmed.

Basil weakly looked at them, it had seemed he woken up.

They looked at him relieved and happy.
"Basil!" Hero had said. "You're finally awake!"
Aubrey had a soft expression, her usual toughness was blinded out at the moment.
"We're so glad you're ok."
Kel came in for a hug. "We were worried."

Basil didn't seem to be in the moment. "Where's Sunny?!" He immediately asked with all his strength.

They looked at him in unison. And hesitated. "We checked up on him. He seemed alright but still unconscious." Hero said.

Basil looked at Hero. His expression changed weak to immediately realization and concern, as he averted his eyes to the window beside him seeing a figure falling down from above.

"SUNNY?!" He jolted up and went off the bed without any concern for himself. The others tried to stop him, but also averted their gaze at the window seeing the familiar figure before them.

"GET SOMEONE. NOW." Hero urged to Aubrey and Kel.

Aubrey immediately rushed out of the hospital room, going nearby to any doctor.

Hero was carrying Basil, quickly rushing out to save Sunny somehow.

One of the doctors had saw Sunny, and also immediately went to help them.

"Where's Kel?!" Hero panicked. "I don't know. But he was here with me." Aubrey tried to say almost not crying.

"Outside!" The doctor shouted. They all went outside, as seeing a bunch of nurses and paramedics following them.

Kel was outside. He couldn't bear losing another one. "Not again. Not this time." He reached out his hands, aiming where the catch was going to be. If this was going to happen again, this is a good time to stop it. Mari already was enough. And now, Sunny.