Mew x Ace

• Dedicated to Sacred

Once upon a time, in the great sea of Wäscherei, an enigma had occurred. The King and Queen of Obese beluga whales gave birth to a slimy pink cat fetus soon to be known as Mew. As time went on, the obese beluga whales would laugh and call Mew names. And they never let poor Mew join in any of their obese beluga whale games. But one foggy Wäscherei-mas eve, EVERYONE SUDDENLY DIED...except mew of course. Mew became very lonely and missed getting picked on by the obese beluga whales, so he started to do some laundry. But out of nowhere a woman materialized. She was in a vegetative state, but was still alive. Mew cried out in joy and began to hug this woman. He spent everyday talking to her and playing games with her. Even though she would never move or reply he still felt comfort. Mew soon realized that he never gave this woman a name. Because she was the only being to be born after the previous crisis, he gave her the name…..wait for it…..wait even longer…..wait until you can’t take it anymoooorreeeeeee…...ACE……………………..The moment the word “ACE” freed itself from mew’s lips, the woman awoke. Ace rose up and looked upon Mew’s face and when their eyes met, a spark had formed. Lots of time went by and their relationship became closer and closer until they were a loving couple. Their love blossomed and things became greater and better than ever. Soon they decided to leave the great sea of Wäscherei and rise upon the wonderful land of Kartoffel. Mew was reluctant to leave his homeland at first, yet decided it was for the best. As Ace and Mew crawled upon the land, they saw moving figures. They walked closer and saw walking obese beluga whales. Mew instantly ran up and hugged them believing they were his people. The walking obese beluga whales shoved him away not knowing who or what he his. Ace went to console him, but this past moment brought the horrible memories of his people suddenly dying back to him and so he shoved Ace away. That night, Mew, too traumatized to even think, ran away back to Wäscherei. On his way back, a giant portal of rainbows and kittens opened up in front of him revealing the god of his world, TheSacredElephant. Sacred walks up to Mew like “What up I got a big cock” and devours him!! Pleased by the pink cat fetus’s taste, he craves for more food. Sacred searches and ends up at the domain of the walking obese beluga whales. He starts munching on these fat and tasty critters until he notices a crying woman. Sacred senses an odd vibe from this woman and decides to speak to her rather than munch on her. He asks her why she is so blue. She responds with dabadeedabadie. Sacred does not understand, but then looks into her eyes and sees her past. He realizes that the cat fetus he had devoured was her lover. He, now understanding her odd language, tells her that Mew is now one with him and he is gone. Ace does not believe this god, and insists that Mew hates her now. At that moment, Sacred hears a voice from inside him telling him that he, mew, still loves her and will bring her lots of peonies. Sacred relays this information to Ace, yet she is still in denial...Mew begs Sacred to regurgitate him and let him be with his love. Sacred, because he is such an amazing person (this is TOTALLY not self-promotion), tells Ace that he can bring Mew back, but he does not have enough power to bring Mew’s memory back as well, and Mew will have no memory and only true love’s kiss can fix things. Ace, still being denialistic does not believe Sacred, runs away. Wanting to fix things, Sacred uses all of his power to return Mew how he was. Sacred, with his last bit of power before he dies, plants the idea to seek this woman named Ace even if he can’t remember her. Born again, this majestic cat fetus had an odd desire to find a woman. He searched for years, yet could not find the one his mind oddly wanted. Mew eventually wandered into the great sea of Wäscherei. There he saw a woman floating in the water. Mew moved close to her and he realized this is the one he had been searching for, and out of instinct, he kissed her. The woman awoke and every memory rushed back into the head of Mew, and they lived happily ever after……….Until they were brutally murdered by Shippo.

THE END