1.6

Sa'nai POV

LaMelo stop babe. I said as he kept tryna slip his finger in my panties. We we're watching a movie while Keyon was sleeping in his own room.

No Keyon sleeping let's go get some rounds in. He said kissing on my neck. I playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him away slightly. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

I wanna watch the movie. I said.

Bruh you seriously gonna pick this movie over fucking....who are you and what have you done with my girl. He said.

She had a kid so she's can't really do much anymore. I said.

Stop playing with me. He said.

It's true though. I said.

For real though baby I want some pussy. He said.

The movie almost over. I said. He sucked his teeth and sighed.
——

I was breast feeding Keyon while watching TV melo left because he was up set cuz we didn't have sex after the movie was over. But he'll be ight I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson the first time. But after I fed Keyon I burped him and called Melo.

What? He asked answering.

Can you bring me to the mall please? I asked.

I'm busy. He said.

Doing what? I asked.

No of your business. He said.

It is my business. I said. He sucked his teeth and sighed.

Whatever Sa'nai I'll be back later. He said.

So we really finna go throw this again? I asked.

Go throw what Sa'nai? He asked.

You leaving because your upset because you didn't get no pussy. I said.

Man whatever ain't nobody cheating. He said and ended the call. He gets on my nerves I swear.

If you ever turn out like your daddy I'm beating that ass I don't care how old you are. I said.
Couple hours later...

Hours pass and LaMelo still not home I called him 5 times texted him at least 10 times because it's about to 3am in morning he and left at like 5pm. I made dinner and everything call me clingy and insecure I don't care. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and walked out the bathroom. Keyon was sleeping on the bed with pillows around him because he apparently learned how to roll over and likes to roll now. But anyways I got dress and I heard the door close and melo walked in the room.

Where have you been LaMelo? I asked.

Don't worry about it Nani. He said.

Let me guess fucking other bitches? I asked.

Sa'nai hop off my dick bruh I wasn't with no other bitches. He said.

You know what fine clearly you didn't what me here so I'll just buy my ticket home tonight and me and Keyon we'll go back to LA. I said.

Nani nobody said anything about not wanting y'all here you chill out bruh you doing to much. Why you being so insecure? He asked.

LaMelo you literally cheated on me because I didn't have wanna had sex once and I didn't wanna have sex today and you got upset and left at 5pm it's 3am of course imma be insecure like you wasted 4 years down the drain because you wanted to be a dumbass your lucky I'm giving you another chance. I said.

Whatever Sa'Nani go to bed. He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out the room. I walked to the balcony and sat outside and cried thinking.
30mins later...

I heard the door open I looked over my shoulder seeing him standing the holding Keyon. He was hold his pacifier in the other hand looking at me.

Someone looking for you. He said handing key to me.

Hi baby. I said kissing his cheek. I wiped my tear that was falling.

I'm sorry I promise you didn't go fuck some girl I was at my friend house and I look track of time cuz I had fallen asleep then when I read ya text and I seen you said what you said I got mad cuz I hate when I you think I'm cheating princess I can't lose you again your my other half. He said.

I'm sorry for being insecure. I said.

It's okay. He said.

How bout this I share my location with you just so when you feel some way you can see where I'm at. He said.

It's fine bae I believe you I just needed time to myself. I said standing up.

Gimme kiss. He said. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him and Keyon started whining. We pulled away and looked at him and he instantly stopped.

Your a mess little boy. I said as he laid his head on my chest. I shook my head we walked inside and got in bed.