COUPLE OF KIDS

THEY WERE JUST A COUPLE OF KIDS

THEY WERE JUST A COUPLE OF KIDS . . . !
2022 - ©OPHELIVRSE
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
꒰ 🎧⊹ ₊˚. 💿✶˓˚ 📽️ ꒱
cedric diggory 𝒙 euphemia potter

「 𝓡𝖤𝖢. 𝓢𝖤𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 」
━━━ 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 && 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗿 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗓𝖾 ── 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾. ✷ ࣪˖⁩ >ヮ<

──── ❛ STAY WITH ME ? ❜

❛ YOU'RE NEVER ────
GETTING RID OF ME. ❜

 ────    ────

                 EUPHEMIA MARLENE POTTER HAD LIVED UNDER THE SHADOW OF HER BROTHER, even when she entered Hogwarts. It didn't matter that the younger Potter didn't even know of the wizarding world, the first time she introduced herself on the train to Hogwarts, people crowded her, wanting to know about her brother. She didn't hate her brother-- couldn't find it in herself to resent him, perhaps because she knew of the horrors he was forced to face in their guardian's house. To Mia, they could never be her aunt and uncle. Simply guardians, until she was old enough to get a job and a place of their own.

It wasn't a hidden fact that Petunia and Vernon Dursley despised any form of abnormality. When they were given a niece and nephew who were magical, a witch and wizard respectively, it was almost default they hated the pair of siblings. Growing up, Euphemia suffered most from the lack of love in the Dursley household. Harry was too young to remember life before the Dursleys, but Mia remembered. She remembered the feeling of love, happiness but most importantly safety that came with the Potter's.

The girl also remembered her promise to her father and she tried her best to fulfill it to the best of her ability. It was her responsibility to look after Harry and she was ready to do it, no matter what the circumstances. She took his punishments, took the blame for his mistakes, promised to spend time with Dudley's weird friends so they wouldn't go looking for Harry to use as their punching bag- even though she knew all his friends had crushes on her. She did her chores and Harry's, always trying to give the most normal childhood she could give to him, while living in a cupboard under the stairs.

When she got her Hogwarts letter, the first thing she felt was dread. She couldn't leave her brother behind, so she simply threw the letter away and ignored the ones that kept appearing in the post box.

That was until a lady in green robes turned up at their doorstep and convinced the Dursleys to let her go- even if it was against her wish. She wasn't allowed to tell him about the school, if she did she could possibly land herself an expulsion. Harry only knew that it was a boarding school and that the school required her to have an owl. It put a small strain on their relationship, but no matter how much her friends tried to convince Mia to stay for the summer, not wanting her to go back to the hellhole as they called it, Mia found herself returning every time. Not for the Dursley's but for Harry.

Although she was excited for Harry to come to Hogwarts, she seriously wished he would stop endangering himself. Every year for the past two years, Harry had ended up in the Hospital Wing, seriously injured. And with Harry's visits to the hospital wing increasing, Mia's hatred for Dumbledore only grew.

Hoping the next year would be different, Euphemia Potter returned from her fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the summer, back with the Dursleys and hoping life might be different this time.

But she simply had no idea how much it would change. An escaped prisoner, missing rat, sentenced hippogriffs, lone wolves, deranged cats, were just some of the things awaiting Euphemia Potter at Hogwarts.

She would learn though, of all things that could affect her, a blonde boy was the one she least expected.

✦˖˙ ❛ RUN AWAY WITH ME, WE'LL LEAVE THIS
MESS BEHIND, AND START FRESH. YOU
AND ME, ME AND YOU, JUST US . . . ❜ ✿ ˖ 𓏲 ๋࣭
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
ଘ ๋࣭ ⸼ ❛ OH, YOU KNOW WE COULDN'T DO THAT,
BESIDES, WHERE WOULD WE EVEN GO ? ❜
── 𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂 & 𝐌𝐈𝐀.. ★

 ★

. . . 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒍𝒚
❪ harry potter / prisoner of azkaban ─ order of the phoenix . ❫
𝖺 𝗰𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ╲ ©FAERYPLXNET
★ ₊ ˚៹ ࿐ ──── 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.