#Introduction #

Daliya POV

"Daliya! Open the dame door now or I'm going break your sheety door!! Shouted my frustrated best friends Alisha.

Even after having no entery I woke up and opened the door you see Alisha is true on her words so no ways that I m going to repair my door.

Just as I opened the door she bragged in amd hugged me..
Haha.. What did you all thought that she wil come as kill me..
Hell no uh see the situation is different than that.

She have came here to console me and help me. Today I m pathetic. I am heart broken and jealous because my boyfriend ex came and she is non other than my dame cousin.

Ah!! Sorry.. I forgot to introduce myself. I m Daliya Black and I m 19. I study  at Brookwood high school. And well I m know as schools slut but no one knew that it was just my disguise so I can be safe from my so called childhood friend who is in love with me but I am not.

Actually in school I am known as Daliya Gordon.
Oh where was I... Ah yes you see before everyone thought that I was a slut but no one knew that I was a virgin until the new boy came to our school who was a good boy until I found who he really was.

That damn shit was my so called cousins ex . Frustrating right.

But now I am crying out because we loved each other and he was the first one to confess his feelings after he knew y am I acting as school slut and y I wear to much make you make my appeareance different.

However, today I found out that he was my cousins ex and he was not over her yet..