The Secret Behind the Gold and Silver Brothers

Shinkaku walking around the room as the Raikage saw him.

A (Fourth Raikage): " Calm down Shinkaku."

Shinkaku Showa: " I can't calm down. Those two Gold and Silver brothers betrayed my clan by killing our clan leader Raikaku Showa just about four weeks before they stage a coup d'etat against both the Second Raikage and the Second Hokage."

A (Fourth Raikage):
" Years ago, we also attempted to captured the nine-tails however Ginkaku and Kinkaku was swallowed by the nine-tails however they stay inside in the nine-tails chakra for more than two weeks. No human would ever survived without using ninja tools."

Shinkaku Showa:
" Ginkaku and Kinkaku have succeeded plainly. However, because of their crime charges for killing the Second Hokage and the Second Raikage, then charged with murder by killing the clan leader Raikaku Showa. His brother Daikaku, who is my grandfather and his other fellow clan members of Showa Clan launched an ambushed at the Gold and Silver Brothers and assassinated those two. Despite they are not yet full jinchuuriki because of nine-tails chakra limitations."

A (Fourth Raikage):
" And you are now the current nine-tails jinchuuriki just like Naruto Uzumaki and you also trained him."

Shinkaku Showa:
" Naruto's problem is his rampage due to being controlled by the nine-tails in his mind. We can't compared them to both Yugito and Killer Bee because they have different emotions."

Later, Yugito interrupted.

A (Fourth Raikage):
" Yugito. What are you doing here?"

Yugito Nii:
" Have you two talked about Ginkaku and Kinkaku again?"

A (Fourth Raikage):
" Shinkaku's concern was the happen years ago after Ginkaku and Kinkaku killed the Showa Clan Leader Raikaku Showa. He still keeps bothering about the history of his clan."

Yugito Nii:
" Shinkaku. You're the one who saved my life from Hidan and Kakuzu."

Shinkaku Showa:
" You were lucky to be alive Yugito. I managed to revived you by using Sixth Paths Powers by creating another clone of two tails and sealed inside of you."