Story Excerpt :)

*Writer's Note*

Okay, so obviously this is just a little excerpt of the story I'm writing. I just wanted to see how things would turn out if I posted this. I'm not really expecting much...or anything really but I'd absolutely love any comments or rates or votes...whatever you wanna give me. Don't be afraid to hurt my feelings...I'm a toughy :) For all of those who take, like, two minutes out of you schedules--which I'm sure are so busy, busy, busy--thanks. I really am thankful, but again...I don't expect much out of this. I'm hoping but I don't expect much. Hope you enjoy <3

            An agonizing twenty minutes later and we pulled up to a decent sized building with the word "Tango" welded to the top in big neon. Music spilled through the open doors and vibrated the ground beneath my feet. Ginuwine's My Pony blasted through the room as we walked in. A bar sat in the corner on the other side of the floor and snack tables were spaced out here and there. Seating benches were scattered and people packed the dance floor.

"There's a lot of people here!" Kyland said as he came up beside me. He was right, there were a lot of people here, way more than how many were at my party. People were grinding on each other, some couples were dancing and making out-even some girl pairs...some guy pairs. There was barely a foot of room between the people!

"Okay, so the plan is for Adalyn to get the attention of whoever it is we're here for. I'm going to go find Jarren and talk to him." Mira started in the other direction but I grabbed her arm.

"Who is it that I'm looking for?" She shrugged.

"Jarren said that you'd just...know. He said that the guy carries some kind of attraction on him that holds you there. Once he has you...you won't get away." I smirked.

"Oh, well that's something to look forward to." She started back in the direction again, this time the rest of the gang followed her.

"Be careful." Kyland said and left with them.

            I glanced around the room, looking for a place to sit and relax for a minute, and spotted a booth. There was a guy sitting there alone, a freaking hot guy, and his eyes were glued to me. There was a little smile on his lips that had me smiling back at him. As I started walking towards him, I noticed how blue his eyes were, even in the dim lighting they stood out drastically against the darkness of his shaggy hair. That's when I realized that this was him; the guy that we were here for. This was the guy that was supposedly in charge of the Cerberus.

            My brain was screaming at me on the inside, What the hell are you doing, you moron? RUN! Get the hell out of there. NO! Don't walk towards him...and you're doing that anyways. Moron! I knew that I shouldn't be trying to get anywhere near him but there was this pull...like a chain wrapped around my waist and he was tugging on the other end. Finally, I got there and all that stood between us was the bench opposite him and my hands gripped so tight, my nails digging in to the leather.

"Hello." He said pleasantly and motioned for me to sit down beside him. Thankfully I managed to sit before my knees gave out. The sound of his voice had sent some kind of vibration through me like an electric shock and I couldn't look away from those eyes.

"I'm Aaron. And you?" The song changed to Grind on Me by Pretty Ricky and his eyes brightened. "Never mind. I love this song! Want to dance?" Sometime between me walking over here and now, my voice had decided to disappear so I just nodded. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor where the crowd wasn't as packed and he turned me. I gasped, thinking god for letting the music drown it out, when he pressed himself against my entire back side. He started moving and my hips followed his lead. After a while, his hands slid over my hips and down over the top of my thighs where they stayed. A pleasurable warmth touched the side of my neck and I gasped again. He chuckled, his breath tickling me a little, and he did it again. This time he kissed the length of my shoulder too.

"Adalyn." I whispered and his lips froze.

"I'm sorry?"

"You asked who I was and that's who I am. I'm Adalyn." He trailed his tongue over my skin before kissing it again and this time I gripped his hands on my thighs to hold them there.

            We danced for the rest of the song and I spun in his arms to look at him. That stomach-flipping smile was on his face again. Deciding to give in to myself, I rubbed my body against him as the next song started and slowly he placed his hands on my hips to move my hips with his. Aren't I supposed to be remembering something? Oh, who cares? I think I'm in Love! Aaron bent forward a little at a time, his eyes never leaving mine, giving me plenty of time to pull away before he touched his lips to mine. Instantly, there was an explosion of sweetness in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers tangling in his hair, and pulled his head closer to mine, but no matter what I did I couldn't get enough of that taste. When he pulled away, he didn't pull back too far; his nose just did brush mine and I could feel his breath across my lips when he exhaled.

"Damn, you taste good." He said and he sounded a little breathless which caused me to laugh nervously.

"Funny, I was about to tell you the same thing."

            Suddenly, he bent a little, wrapped his arm around my waist, and pulled me entirely against him, a slow smile spread across his face and he nipped my bottom lip. His hands slid under the V of my blouse and splayed across my belly, sliding over my curves, and all the way around to the small of my back. I leaned into his touch, enjoying every second of it while it lasted. Somewhere in the little patch of common sense I still had in my head, I yelled. I screamed at the top of my lungs for help...but no one could hear me. I was stuck.

             Mira had warned me about the seductive pull of him...she'd even said that once you're in his grasp you can't get away. So, here I am, stuck in the arms of the person who wants to kill me.