17. The others get up slowly

The others get up slowly, happy with their night out but definitely still tired out.

"How was your night in?" Kirishima asks with his sleepy grin laying his head on the back of the sofa where I am now sitting. I ruffle his messy hair, generating a cute smile.

"Just what I needed."

"Did you have a good evening?"

"Yeah. I pampered myself and then we watched a movie."

"Good. I'm glad you're looking after yourself."

"I need to go buy a few things from the grocery store. I'll see you later."

"You're not going by yourself, are you?" He asks concerned.

"Yes I am. I'll be fine."

I jump off the sofa and walk back to my room picking up my raincoat and bag. It looks like the heavens are about to open but I love rain, especially on warm days like today.

Back downstairs, I open the door. No rain yet but Bakugou is standing under the porch.

"What are you doing here?"

"Going to the grocery store."

"You too?" I smile.

"Why do you care?"

"Were you waiting for me?"

"No. Hurry up. Let's go."

I smile as we walk the path to exit UA. I want to take his hand sitting in his pocket. I want to hang myself on him. I want to feel his arms around me. I want... I want... argh my heart.

He's walking next to me, looking effortlessly handsome.

"What are you gonna do during your break?" I ask.

"Going to stay with my parents I guess. What else can I do?"

"I don't know. Why not go on a trip?"

"By myself?"

"I don't know..." I'll come with you. "With friends?"

"Kirishima is going to his parents and his sister's. He's gonna meet his niece."

"Oh... okay." What about me?!? Ask me!!

"What are you gonna do?"

"Nothing. Just staying at UA."

"You're not gonna see your dad?" He knows a bit of my family situation but I haven't told him who my dad is. It just never came up.

"He's... not... really reached out to me so I'm gonna stay here." I feel deflated and, as if the weather was expressing my deepest emotions, the rain starts pouring. "He's probably busy with work." I feel so sad suddenly and... alone, unwanted.

Unexpectedly, his hand takes mine and he guides us to a side alley, before he pushes my back against the wall, standing in front of me, holding his jacket above both our heads with one hand.

"You're not alone, you know."

I thought he was just gonna talk to me out of people's sight but his proximity shows me that his intent is clear.

I'm so close to him, I feel nervous. I can't help but placing my hands on his chest and feel his heart racing, his free hand on the small of my back. His body radiates heat as the cool rain surrounds us. He's looking down at me as I look back, and I can feel that he's about to kiss me. I want to kiss him too.

His hand now cupping my face, holding me softly by the side of my neck, his eyes soften and he lightly licks his lips. God he's so sexy. I can't hold it anymore.