Welcome Home

A/N: Hi I'm Pjo and I'm quite new to wattpad and the first few chapters of are going to be dreadful as I'm not very good at writing fanfics but I've given it my best shot!

I wake up feeling exited. It's my birthday! I immediately jump in the shower and then get dressed into my favourite maxi dress - making sure I pull on my swimming costume underneath as it had been decided that we will go to the beach! I an so excited! I love the sea! I love standing in the waves, staring out into the vast ocean. It's relaxing.

.....At the beach.....

We've finally arrived at the beach! I tear of my dress and run into the water, laughing as I did so. Once I'm in the water I feel a tug all around me and realise that I'm being pulled under by some unseen force. For some reason, though, I don't panic. As I am pulled deeper, memories wash over me and remembered who I really am.

I am Christina Lupin-Black, Princess of Olympus, blessed by all of the Greek and Roman gods' full spheres of power. Trained scribe for the House of Life, vice-president of Valhalla Hall of the Slain.

Yup, you heard right, the Greek gods are real. What's more is that my father is Poseidon, God of the Sea, stormbringer, earthshaker and father of horses.

I also remember the dangerous quests I have been on, my best friend Annabeth Chase and my adopted father Remus Lupin. Remus is a wizard and, unfortunately, a werewolf. I remember how nobody knows for sure who my mother is except that she is a witch. I remember a couple of other friends before I come to a stop.

"Welcome home"

A/N: So what d'ya think? Constructive criticism allowed! Thanks for reading!