The joy of camping

This is a one shot for TheChipmonk's story 'the boyfriend plan'. It's a really really good book. If you haven't read it, I suggest you read it.

Btw. I have never been to America so I have no idea what's it like there. The places in this one shot are just what I think it would be like in the boyfriend plan.

Hope you like it!

Dedicated to TheChipmonk
________________________

Spring 2015

Dory's POV

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"

Calm down Dory.

"Are we there ye-?"

"No we're not." I answer Glenn, but it comes out in a growl.

Julian just chuckles. "Calm down Girl Scout. I can literally see the steam coming out of your ears."

I send a deathly glare to shut him up. Normally I'd say something back. But I'm not in the mood to.

"Juilan," Everett's innocent voice asks. "How do you get steam out of your ears?"

"Well," Julian coughs "First you need to have really messy hair. Then eat a lot of fat, oily meat-"

"Hey!" I hit the back of his head. "Don't insult my true love."

"Don't hit Juliette. You could've hurt him bad!" Glenn says disapprovingly at me.

"Oh forgive me your highness." I say sarcasticly.

"Juliette, um could turn on the radio please." Glenn says shyly. It's scary how she can go from satan's spawn then turn into an innocent angel.

"Anything for my girl." Julien says and turns the radio on, making Glenn giggle.

'Let it go~ Let it go~'

Oh hell no.

"Oh my gawd" Glenn squeals. "I love this song." And she starts singing.

"Me too" Julian says and sings along.

"Come on scruffy, sing with us."

And that was the beginning to a very long day.

I'm going to need more meat. Pronto.

---------

1 hour before...

"Let's go Girl Scout." Julian calls from the van.

"Yeah. Coming." I grab my backpack and run down stairs.

"Have fun, but be careful." Felicity reminds me.

"Oh, it's going to be so romantic!" Evie says excitedly.

Bernadette hands me a packet of beef jerky. She knows me so well.

"Don't do something I wouldn't do." I raise a brow at her. I won't do anything she does.

Aria comes down the stairs looking around the house. "Hey, have you girls seen Glen or Evette? I can't find them anywhere."

"Their probably playing an intense game of hide and seek. I'll help you look." Evie says and gives me a hug.

"This is for you." Evie secretly hands me a...makeup bag? "Don't open it until your at the camp."

"See you guys tomorrow." I say through a mouthful of beef jerky while walking to the door.

I hear a chorus of byes as I walk towards the van.