The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere

After this story ends, I'm gonna hold a Q/A session as this story is quite a controversial one and I'd like to clear up your doubts.
So dm me on insta or on wattpad if you have any questions.

The reason I desperately asked for your review in the previous chapter because even before publishing the book, I received a negative review when I showed this to my friend.

So I was sceptical about publishing here but I did it to know your reviews too.
But since you guys love it, I'm not gonna remove it now.

(Please understand that this was not guilt tripping, I genuinely wanted to know from readers pov whether to keep this book or not.)

~Flashback~

"Kyu?" Her hoarse voice came out, indicating that she cried buckets.

(Why?)

He stood there still, not knowing what to say.

"Kya kiya maine aisa jo tum mujhe ye aziyat de rahe ho?" She blinks her eyes profusely, trying to keep her tears at bay.

(What did I ever do to you, to receive such treatment?)

"Baat samajhne ki koshsih karo Saima." He tiredly rubs his face.

(Try to understand Saima.)

"Kya samjhu? batao! Yahi ke tum mere hakook dusri aurat ko dena chah rahe ho? yahi ke tum mujhe keh rahe ho ke mai apne shohar ko baatu?" Saima screams in anger, helpless tears run down her cheeks.

(What? What shall I try to understand? That you want to hand over my rights to another woman? That you are telling me to share my husband?)

His heart clenched seeing his wife in pain as he moved forward to wipe her tears only for her to step back, hurt flashes on his face but he moves back, sighing.
She was not at fault.

"Meri jaan, mai koi zyaadti nahi karunga tumhare saath, tumhari kabhi haq talfi nahi hogi. tum meri pehli mohabbat aur biwi ho." He tries to convince her.

(My love, I will not do any injustice to you, you will never be deprived of your rights. you are my first wife and first love.)

"Zya..zyadti..ki baat kar rahe ho tum? Isse badi aur kya zulm ho sakta hai kisi aurat ke saath?" Her hiccups were loud now, as she was sobbing.

(You are talking about injustice? What more could you do? What you are doing right is not unjust?)

His each words were like a sharp knife to her broken soul.
It pierced her heart but instead of blood, there were tears.
Tears of the pain which can never be healed.

"Mai tumhe chodne waala thodi hu Saima? kyu itni fikr kar rahi ho aur bas karo rona. mujhe tumse ye halat dekhi nahi jaati aur mai kuch ghalat nahi kar raha saima, mujhe mera mazhab ijazat deta hain, aur kitni baar kahu tum pehli aur hamesha rahogi aur koi tumhare hakook nahi cheen raha tumse." He helplessly tells her.

(Am I leaving you Saima? Why are you worrying so much? stop crying. I can't see you in this state and I am not doing anything wrong. Our religion allows this and how many times shall I tell you? You will always be the first one and no one is snatching your rights.)

"Lekin tum mujhe apne hakook baatne ke liye toh keh rahe ho na?" She looked at him who was not meeting his eyes.

(But you are definitely telling me to share my rights?)