³/³

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

I updated Regret too along with this chapter.
So make sure to check that book out too.
Double update diya yaar maine..
Please comment vote aur share kardo..❤

She could never forget the silhouette, he was the man she loved once and she would definitely recognize him in a heartbeat.

Sighing in frustration, she takes small steps and stands in front of him.
Not wanting her eyes to wander anywhere else, she holds a strong eye contact with him.

His eyes, telling a story of pain and agony. They were bloodshot and filled with tears.

"I am so sorry." He gulps the bile rising in his throat and looks down, not able to look into her eyes.

"Kyu? ab kyu?" She calmly questioned him.

(Why? Why now?)

"It's just..." He was still looking down, nose red and eyes filled with tears and misery.

"We were never happy, when you left it was not the same." He murmurs, leaning against the door of his car as she stands by him.

"Please Aabid, do not rub your relationship in my face." Saima sighs and stands straight to leave.

"No no...please..please listen to me." Perhaps it was the way he pleaded or the way his glistened with tears under the moon light, her heart softened a bit and she again leaned back.

And then he explained, he explained how they both were never happy.
The starting week of their marriage was bliss until his wife saw the letter Saima left them.

His wife was getting paranoid day by day and this was causing a strain in their relationship.

Her madness was getting out of hand and this led to many verbal fights and one day, she packed up all her things and left Aabid, all alone.

She was smart, cunning and a vicious woman. Her claws were dug deep in Aabid's back but Saima's small words were able to shake her to core.

Once again, Aabid was left all alone.
He pleaded, begged her not to leave him alone but she was too depressed and paranoid and left him for her mental health.

He regretted, he was guilty, he was broken. He left his Saima for a woman who didn't even thought about him once.

His Saima was not like this. She was a beautiful soul and he didn't know what came in his mind when he decided to leave his diamond for a measly piece of rock.

sighing, he rubs his face as he comes to an end but doesn't turn towards her, who was looking at him intently.

All she felt for him was pity, pity and nothing else.
For all the love she had was gone due to his infidelity. A Woman will forgive everything but not infidelity.

"I know I shouldn't be here nor should I say all this to you, I know I don't deserve a chance but here I am, please Saima! Forgive me please. I beg you for my heart is not at peace." Sobs wack his body as she sympathetically looks at him.

"Maine tumhe uss din maaf kar diya tha jab mai aage badi Aabid. Tumhare khayal mujhe sirf peeche kheench dete aur mai ye nahi hone de sakti thi. Mai tabah ho jaati. Tumhari ab koi ehmiyat nahi hai mere nazro me isiliye maine maaf kardiya. Agar shayad ehmiyat hoti toh aaj bhi nahi maaf kar paati. She calmly narrates him. her soothing voice reaching out for his heart.

(I have forgiven you the day I moved on Aabid, I don't want to do anything with you. Your thoughts would have dragged me back and I couldn't let that happen. You are not worthy of my thoughts, my pain, my love and my everything so I forgave you. Maybe if you were worth it, I would have not been able to forgive you to this date but I did and I am glad.)

And at the moment, he wished she would have not forgiven him.
This way at least he would have been a part of her life.

Oh he was!
Just a bitter part of her past and that was like a slap to him.

He deserved it, he deserved everything and she was definitely right.
He was not worth her tears, her time and thoughts.

"I came here to say one last goodbye, but...I wanted to ask you one thing for a long time." Aabid wipes his tears, his shoulders getting lighter by second due to their words.

"Tum...tumne khula kyu le liya? lada kyu nahi mujhse? apne haq ke liye?" She smiles at his question.

(Then...then why did you took divorce? Why didn't you fight with me? for your right?)

"Mere haath me kuch nahi tha Aabid, tum apna faisla le chuke the." She smiles at him and leaves in her car while he stood still, trying to grasp her last words.

(It was not in my hand Aabid. You already made your decision and you went ahead with it.)

"Hum aurto ke paas apna kuch nahi hota Aabid siwaye shohar ke, agar hum unko bhi kisi ke saath baantey toh hum kaise guzara karenge?"

(Us women don't have anything of our own except our husbands and if we have to share that person with someone else too, how are we supposed to live?)

~~

Years passed by, Aabid was walking down the streets adorning a trench coat when his eyes stopped on a beautiful family sitting in a cozy cafe.

For there stood his ex wife, still a beauty with a toddler in her lap, as she kept wiping his face and there sat a man in front of her. Looking at Saima as if she was his whole world.

A soft smile graced his lips seeing her so full of life and happy.
It was clear that the man was her husband and the toddler was their baby as he shared lots of similarities with both of his parents.

Feeling an eye on them, Saima looks here and there when her eyes meet a man.

She was a little shocked seeing him but didn't felt even an ounce of fear.

Aabid gives her a small smile when she looks down at a little body around his legs, there stood his daughter blabbering something while his wife was trailing behind him and stops seeing his husband looking over something.

Meeting Saima's eyes, the woman gives her a small smile.
She was aware. Aware of everything.

Aabid confided in her with everything and she felt nothing but pride in Saima for standing up for herself.

Saima smiles back at them and moves her vision to the handsome hunk whom she now calls her husband.

Saad noticed everything, the exchanging of peaceful smiles, but he didnt raise any question for he trusted his beloved wife a lot.

In the end, all of them were at peace except one.

Aabid could never ever get rid of the guilt of what he did to Saima, how he broke his own home by his hands but he was definitely a content man now with a beautiful family, though peace was far away from him.

While Saima was over the moon with her amazing husband and a beautiful son!

Oh! what a peace she was at.

~~

"Kisi ke toote hue khwab aur aansu par ghar nahi sajaye jaate."

~ Saima Zeeshan Ahmed.

(You cannot build a home on someone's broken dreams and tears.)

holaaaaaa....ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO...;)

With this I put an end to this story..
Wanna read how saima and saad met?
A bonus chapter!
Then make sure to vote, leave tons of comments and MOST IMPORTANTLY please share this book as much as you can.

Since this is a very short book it might not garner more views or comments without you sharing it.

Anddd... Any questions?
Regarding the story..
Or any doubts..
Feel free to ask.

*vote and comment*

~Nugget.