New Shawarma

So one day I just thought: What if there was the shawarma scene, but with the people who will take the mantle of the Original 6 Avengers? I don't know if that makes sense, but whatever. We also don't completely know who is going to be the new Thor, but I do know that people are saying it's going to be Jane. I feel like it should be Valkyrie. Here are the people that would replace the Original 6 in this short story.

Iron Man/Tony Stark: Peter Parker

Cap. America/Steve Rogers: Sam Wilson

Hulk/Bruce Banner: Jennifer Walters

Thor: Valkyrie

Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff: Yelena Belova

Hawkeye/Clint Barton: Kate Bishop

Now let's start this!

—————————————

"We won." Sam said kneeling over Peter, exhausted.

"What! Oh, yay! I'm tired." Peter said closing his eyes as he was laying on the ground.

Sam gave a small smile before patting Peter on the shoulder and standing up, looking at the destroyed New York.

"Are you guys hungry?" Peter asked suddenly.

Sam, Jennifer and Valkyrie all agreed mumbling as Kate and Yelena were nowhere to be found.

"Mr. Stark told me about this Shawarma place about two blocks from here." Peter said looking up. "Wanna try it out?"

No one disagreed, so they went on their way to get food. Someone called Yelena and Kate to meet them there as they we're growing closer to the shop. When the New Avengers assembled in front of the restaurant, they all walked in, bloody and bruised. The place was a mess, rubble everywhere, small dust clouds in the air and food dotted around the floor, but no one cared, they were hungry.

Sam and Jennifer went up to the counter to order as the rest got acquainted at a table. The workers we're a little shocked that literal Avengers we're ordering their food, but they brushed it off quickly. Food was quickly given to the fatigued Avengers. They all mumbled a small thanks before digging in.

Sam was trying not to fall asleep, nodding on and off while laying his head on his hand. Valkyrie was digging into her food, not paying any attention to the others. Peter and Jennifer were looking around at the others as they ate. Kate was staring off into space as she had her feet up on Yelena's chair, taking up most of the seat space. Yelena was half eating and semi-glaring at Kate as she was trying not to fall off her chair.

After they had all finished up and thanked the workers, the New Avengers left the place thinking "Now what?"

That's the end of my short little short story. Hope you enjoyed!